94 Pathfinder Rear Window Won't Go Up Or Down

ahardb0dy

94 Pathfinder, I was checking all the power windows and got to the pass. rear, it rolled down fine from the door switch but than wouldn't go back up or down or anything, took the switch apart and tried to make it move by pressing on the contacts, ( as i just finished doing on the pass. front window switch which worked), anyway nothing by pressing the contacts, so I pulled the door panel and checked the connectors going to the switch and the one going to the window motor, nothing no power anywhere, couldn't figure out the FSM diagram so I ended up running a positive and negative directly to the battery and finally got the window to roll back up. So now I have a new problem, any idea where else to check on this? Thanks

take off all the window swiches and clean the contacts. I had the same problem and m drivers door window swithc had some dirty connections so it woldnt go up after going down but do it to them all

I'm going to grab some switches next time I hit the junk yard, I took the pass. side front switch apart as it would go down but would not go up every time, just taking the switch apart and pressing on the copper contacts made the window work fine. The pass. rear window went down ok but than was dead, I had no power anywhere at the switch or the harness. I than took the drivers side front switch apart and even jumping the pass. side lock with a screwdriver and trying to operate the pass. rear window I got nothing.