Another Spring Option

PATHRIDER

He also pulled another right hand springs but the back ones looks a heck of a lot beafier so I told him to hold off on those 2 right springs ...I want to try the back springs first which I think is better than the 2 front right..I just hope that the back springs arent in 2 different sizes also but looking at it still in the rig it doesnt look like it is...the fronts are easily noticeable that theyre 2 different sizes

Good thing he has his truck that day for comparison

I just hope the springs are going to be much better than the JGC or f150 springs coz it cost 34 bux a piece. Cant find a land rover at pull and save for a donor.

Edited by PATHRIDER

forgot to post some pics of the spring

Front springs

disco2o.jpg

Rear springs

dsc08978l.jpg

Spring mounted on a pathy ..We think that this is a rear spring off of a 96 discovery..It looks like its not seated straight but it is.Just from the angle when I took the shot.

photo0099p.jpg

another thing I forgot to mention is that the springs on the disco being bigger in diameter the factory cup or perch has to be utilized. 2 14 mm bolt is holding it in place. when installed that disco factory perch would sit on our pathys factory perch perfectly and gives it another inch of lift

photo0099d.jpg

discovery factory perch

dsc09329.jpg

Edited by PATHRIDER

man, thats more $$ than a set of G-body springs brand new! plus dealing with the plate adapter!

It only cost more coz theyre the ones pulling it but if I can find a discovery at pull and save that I can pull the springs myself it only cost 10 bux per spring

Im still giving this a shot and keep you guys posted..been busy lately fixing our upstair bedroom..darn projects never stops..lol

Edited by PATHRIDER