Who Here Gets Allergies In The Spring Time?

ac92pathfinder

i havent had it in 2yrs but boy is it kicking me in the ass. i had the itchy and sore throat, watery eyes and stuffy nose. tried clariton that didnt work right now i bought the tyenol multi system allergie pill and along with naisol spray and some eye drops. im not gripping it just sucks ass it doesnt stop me what i do for the day though :).

My sinuses used to get really bad in the spring and fall when i was a kid I used suddafed and worked good but i dont think you can buy it anymore because people used it to make meth.

You can still get the good Sudafed, you just have to show ID and get it from the pharmacy. You can also develop alergies if you've moved to a new climate. Lots of people have trouble after they've been in FL a few years. My head is like a barometer and I get hard core sinus headaches that sometimes last 16 hours when the weather changes.

clariton isn't an instant fix-it like other allergy medications. you have to take it once a day, and around the same time each day is best, and it takes a few days for it to take affect. I've had good luck with zyrtec though, my nose is starting to get itchy at work so I need to buy some, damn flowers.

Edited by silverton

i been haveing allergies since i was a kid in the spring time and still livin in the same area. it sucks. sometimes it turns into a cold too. i had the sore throat now i got the cough. im doin good as long as i keep up with my pills, eye drops and nasal spray. good luck to everyone out there. :chairfall:

Go to the store, buy some Ginger Root (the actual root). Make sure it's fresh.

Come home, boil some water. Cut the root thin as you dare and boil it for at least 10 minutes or so. Strain out the root and drink the "tea" left over.

Ginger is amazing at fixing up a number of things.

in NC pine tree pollen kills me almost literally...my allergies/asthma didnt act up too bad in CA

LOL you were in the desert...

Give me a month and I will be sneezing for 2. I take kleenex. The only time it is a real problem is leaned over in a corner wearing a full face helmet. Can't keep your eyes open when you sneeze and then there is the over splash...

B