Lookin For Some Help

tunerboy

I dunno Its nice having 4 doors when I have to put my daughter in her car seat. I like the look of the 2 doors but for easy living there is no substitute. So the 2 (extra) doors have there place in my world.

I dunno how I feel about 2 doors. They are nice I'm just indifferent on them. I'm not big on the looks either. Just that super long back glass is weird to me.

it does too lol. that's the best part.

The one time I was being serious, I know the hatch is considered a "door" :aok:

Two too many!

That about sums it up!

I dunno Its nice having 4 doors when I have to put my daughter in her car seat. I like the look of the 2 doors but for easy living there is no substitute. So the 2 (extra) doors have there place in my world.

In my world we have other vechiles for rear seat duty(no kids so it's the rare ocasion friends trust me or my wife driving... or shopping bags) so 2 door stuff fits me perfectly. Why both of "my" cars are 2 doors, my wife has the cars with extra holes in the sides.

Back on subject... who's gonna ask what the difference between SE and XE is?!

Smartasses,dont make fun of the slow new guy...

Beavis linked him in the first reply with the correct info right off the bat. Be happy we ain't picking on you! Just having some fun messing around. If it were an issue I'm sure I'd have had to answer to one of the higher up by now. And we can all see B was here at least once. Anyway... back to the REAL fun and ignore Buzz Killington...

Edited by nunya

a Guy on the phone asked me this morning "how many spark plugs does my 6 cylinder engine use?".

Well, that's a somewhat valid question...L-Series engines use 2 plugs per cylinder and so do Hemis. :)

But of course he could get off his ass and go look...

Well, that's a somewhat valid question...L-Series engines use 2 plugs per cylinder and so do Hemis. :)

But of course he could get off his ass and go look...

Depending on which "Hemi". It's all in the cylinder head. In theory my Eclipse has a 'hemi' due to the head setup...