Junkyard Run Tomorrow

unccpathfinder

I went to the local u pull it last weekend and there were 4 4 door pathys...I know 2 had rear wings and roof racks...1 k know had a 3rd taillight...I saw 2 lego centre caps 1 front and one rear...I have no idea what's still there but if ure interested in parts let me know...post what u want and what u want to pay for it and ill get with u on shipping

I remeber 1 subroof with no cover...

Mods I put this here Forr visibility

alarm computer for a 95. Must have the white pinned connector with the female'd square end. not the circuit board type. also need the nuts for it. thanks!

Edited by silverton

Im looking for,

- Washer pumps for front and rear.

- Power antenna, whole assembly.

- Drivers side power window/door lock switch assembly. the whole master unit with all 4 windows and door lock.

Shipping to either Postal Code N7M 1G9 in Canada or to zip code 14206 in buffalo new york. Which ever is cheaper.

alright I'm gonna leave in about an hour and i'll check my phone while i'm there if any other requests come in...i'll try to reply with straight part costs if someone doesnt want to pay what their prices are sometimes the cashier calls it something other than what it is so it can be cheaper or more expensive...

i'll reply with what their cost should be and then what its worth to me to pull it and ship it

pm'ed (speedo cable tips)

got it there are only 2 91's on the lot and i'm not sure if they're electric or cable but i'll check...SPEEDOMETER CABLE $5.38; say $12 ea with shipping

alarm computer for a 95. Must have the white pinned connector with the female'd square end. not the circuit board type. also need the nuts for it. thanks!

COMPUTER ELECTRONIC MODULE $14.07 so say 23 shipped

Im looking for,

- Washer pumps for front and rear.

- Power antenna, whole assembly.

- Drivers side power window/door lock switch assembly. the whole master unit with all 4 windows and door lock.

Shipping to either Postal Code N7M 1G9 in Canada or to zip code 14206 in buffalo new york. Which ever is cheaper.

I'll figure shipping out but it shouldnt be more than $12 if i can fit it all in a flat rate box:

WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLE W/MOTOR $7.78 say $10.00 (its chepaer to get the whole bottle than to pay for each separately shown below)

WINDSHIELD WASHER-BOTTLE MOTOR $4.79 say $6.00 ea.

SWITCH POWER WINDOW (MULTIPLE) $6.54 say $7.00

ANTENNA ( POWER) $9.81+1.02 core charge say $25 all the trucks have batteries pulled so there is no way to verify if it works

1 Automatic Transmission :lol:

TRANSMISSION AUTO W/CONVERTER $54.32 + $12.42 i'd pull it for u for like $200 and then u can figure out shipping :D

Edited by unccpathfinder

any pathy from 86-93 will have a speedo cable. If you see any with a no cracks or broken tip(my tip is broken and will just be needing that part) ill take them so dont worry about the money ill pay ya just make sure the tip is good and not broke. I just cant find them up here at all. PM me a price for how much i owe you when ur back

Edited by edicer2

• 2 weeks later...

No, I didn't and yes, it is mounted. Time and weather did not permit...

BUT

It will be coming back off soon so I can install the winch and a second tranny cooler. I will plan it so I have the time to take pictures and measurements.

B

• 3 weeks later...