Lift Questions...

PathyLE

I've just installed the AC 2" coils. My issue is this: my shocks and struts are severely bottoming out. Like no travel whatsoever. I have the rancho rsx shocks and struts from AC installed. Am I doing something wrong here? Are there longer shocks and struts that I need, but am not seeing?

Bottoms out? And not topping out?

I installed the AC lift last month. The front end will top out and not bottom out. The rear end does neither and is working fine even though I'm using Pro Comp that is about two inches shorter than the RS9000XL.

For the front end, I go with the KYB struts and there's not much you can do about topping out. I haven't come across longer travelling struts, but I might be mistaken. As for the shocks, I've heard great stuff about Bilstein.

There are no longer struts. You'll just have to get used to the topping out or get straps to prevent it (Like nissandoms47). KYB GR-2's are the most recommended struts. As for the rear, you should be fine for a while.

Jose

Struts that extend longer would be pointless because they would put the CV's at a severe angle...What I hear from most people is the topping out goes away after a while...I was ripped off and sold blown KYB's with the lift springs so mine never made a noise when topping out...