Usa! Usa!

SC88Pathy

Funny.....Andrew's very quiet now. :wackinit:

Nice try USA, made it close. All in all, the game could have gone either way.

You only won because our players were craving the warmth of home from being on the ice for so long. With only an igloo to look forward too your players had an unfair advantage.

Actually I didn't see the game because I was at work and there's no cable at work

In any case we still came home with the most medals! USA USA USA!

You only won because our players were craving the warmth of home from being on the ice for so long. With only an igloo to look forward too your players had an unfair advantage.

Actually I didn't see the game because I was at work and there's no cable at work

In any case we still came home with the most medals! USA USA USA!

You know what they say right ?? "It's not the quantity, it's the quality that counts... " !!! hahaha

Actually a couple of BIG Olympic records.

1 for being the most Gold medals won from a Winter Olympic hosted country. The last record was Norway with 10 Gold Medals.

2 Most Gold medals obtained by a Country during the Winter Olympic Games.

Could have been 15 if Cherly Bernard didnt CHOKE twice on that Curling match against Sweden. All she had to do in the 10 round was knock the swedish stone out and she botched it. Which was admittedly an easy shot in comparison to most of the rest of the game. That screw up cost us gold, tied the score and sent us into an extra round where again she had the opportunity to snatch Gold again. EPIC FAIL in front of all of World in our home country. She lost to the Very same woman 4 years ago and I bet she spent the last 4 years thinking about what she could have done better this time around. Wonder how long she'll be thinking of this screw up.

Edited by Dowser

Actually a couple of BIG Olympic records.

1 for being the most Gold medals won from a Winter Olympic hosted country. The last record was Norway with 10 Gold Medals.

2 Most Gold medals obtained by a Country during the Winter Olympic Games.

What is really interesrting for you GWNerners is that not only that many golds, but first time at home to get so many, er ANY!

I'm actually suprised you don't have a better cross country crew.

(Also funny that one Aussie medal went to a trader Canuk. :shiftyeyes: )