My Truck Wasnt The Only Thing Revived Last Night!

4xKory

So I worked hard and got my truck finished. Well directly after I started to come down with something. At around 9 I started spilling my guts everywhere and ended up having to go to the ER until 4am! I just couldnt hold any liquids in. Man that sucked, and I still am trying to recover.

The good news is though, my truck runs and drives amazing now. No more grinding noises or wobbly front end. I thought the grinding I heard was my tranny. But it def was my front right bearing. Im so happy about it!

Anyways, look out for the flu bug, its a nasty one!

Sorry to hear about the flu but I'm glad everything is going smooth again. I finally resolved some isses this weekend too so I know the feeling of "oh finally, this is great" too bad you couldn't fully enjoi it.

You said it was imediately after you work was done Did you use any aerosols or other vaporus cleaners while doing the work or while cleaning up? some people are more sensitive to those than others and they can cause flu like symptoms or respitory problems.

no i didnt use anything like that. I even used nitrile gloves when dealing with any grease or anything like that too.

The ER test said that it was the flu, and I had not felt 100% the days before too. I think just working so hard out in the rain really set it off.

I finally get to eat some soup im excited! lol

It is such a great feeling to be able to drive my truck again and knowing I did it all makes it even better. What was going on with your truck?

Hope u feel better then.

I was gettin 12 mpgs and it was poping out the exhaust. it smelled rich and I suspected and injection problem but it was really gunked up vlalves not seating properly or letting proper flow arround them. I did some intensive cleaning measures directly to the valves and it is much better now

Hope u feel better then.

I was gettin 12 mpgs and it was poping out the exhaust. it smelled rich and I suspected and injection problem but it was really gunked up vlalves not seating properly or letting proper flow arround them. I did some intensive cleaning measures directly to the valves and it is much better now

nice that sounds like quite the fun project! glad to hear that you got it taken care of it must have been a lot of work.

Im feeling much better now and was able to drive my truck and get around. It didnt last long though as my energy didnt go too far hehe