I Wanna Shoot Ups In The Teeth Right Now!

4xKory

So my truck has been sitting for over 2 weeks at my apartments with no front wheels on it waiting for some new parts. Well today was the day Im supposed to get my package in to fix everything and low and behold the jerks post a tow warning on my truck.

UPS somehow "screwed up my address" which really means they didnt get here on time and the office closed at my apartments.

So I call UPS and finally get someone on the phone (after someone answering, leaving the phone on the table for like 10 minutes, and then crumpling paper at the mic, and hanging up on me) and they tell me its supposed to come tomorrow, at the same time... hmm - if the office was closed today, what makes you think they will be open after 6 tomorrow?????

I asked her if I could drive to Redmond to pick it up at the delivery post and shes like, well... no they wont want to dig it out of everything, its probably still on the truck for tomorrow.... Its the end of the day, the dang truck is EMPTY.

So it all adds up to, my trucks getting towed at 4pm tomorrow, my package is arriving when the office is closed, at 6:30, and Im broke.

Someone shoot me, please? :thumbsdown::headwall::suicide::angry::rant2::owned::togo:

Brown Santa took their time on my lca's for the 4runner too, would have been nicer than using the Kart through he heavy snow. Can't put the wheels on and push it to a different spot to make it look like it moved? Block it in with a different car maby?

That sux!

Yeah move it to a new spot and lean some tires against it so it looks normal, lol.

I second the idea of talking to your superintendant - you have nothing to lose in asking for an extension.

That sux!

Yeah move it to a new spot and lean some tires against it so it looks normal, lol.

I second the idea of talking to your superintendant - you have nothing to lose in asking for an extension.

lol Ive been leanin wheels on it all week. I cant put the wheels on and move it cuz some stuff was shot in there and just wansnt any good (my wheel was about to fall off type of deal)

I dont have the right kind of jack, and id be scared to move it and have it fall off. Plus im minus on the buddies part too.

Same here - condominium rule. If I do any work or clean the car, neighbors will give me a funny look, that dirty stare. That's why I'm parked facing the wall and did my oil change at like 2 in the morning.

Edited by dududuckling

wow, what a day!

so I woke up and contacted the office and they let me keep my truck there to work on it. They were actually pretty cool about it. I guess as long as there isnt any oil changes going on they were somewhat ok with it.

So my package finally arrives and guess what, one of the tie rods is wrong... great. So I go to autozone and get two for 50 bucks that fit (ouch).

It starts to pour down rain. Great... again. So being the mac guyver that I am I took a tarp, two shopping carts tilted up on their backs, and made myself a "garage". Everything went pretty smooth from there on and here I am at 7pm finally DONE!!! P...:D

Oh wait, no I go to start the truck and... dead battery. Forgot I was blastin tunes all day lol... :headwall::blond:

So now I just wait until the GF gets home from work and Ill finally get to drive it for the first time in over 3 weeks. What a dilemma... Glad its over thought I tell you what!

p.s. yeah apartment life is like living on cloud -9...

Yeah, been there...

Got bitched at for changing a flat tire because there was 'no working on cars allowed' rule. How's that for stupid??

B

thats just plain mean! Hmm let me pay 150 bucks to tow my car across the street and change the flat. NICE. Some people were born without a heart, too bad we cant just throw water on them and they melt away!

Same here - condominium rule. If I do any work or clean the car, neighbors will give me a funny look, that dirty stare. That's why I'm parked facing the wall and did my oil change at like 2 in the morning.

haha your neighbors must have cobwebs on their cars or something... hmm and probably other places too... :rofl: lmao!

At least you didn't have to peal your truck out of an impound yard...

Yeah TG for that. I wouldnt have had the money for it. I would have had to make my gf wear something skimpy while I make off with my truck lol