50 Worst Vehicles Of All Time

Alkorahil

lol @ the SSR

i remember when the commercials aired on TV for it

i thought ok this was the worst idea ever what the hell are they thinking

They are actually pretty awesome with the LS2. Could afford to lose a few pounds. But overall i like them.

The whole list is pretty much BS entirely. Explorer is on there because it started a market trend. Model T is on there because it got the world into the idea they can own a car. I've said it everytime somebody has posted this article on a forum, whoever wrote the article is a moron. They should let the REAL car people talk about the cars.

Whoever wrote that article needs to be thrown off a cliff into a sea full of hungry sharks. The Lamborghini LM002 is a "worst car?" WTF? An engineering marvel is what that is. DeLorean? Really? Triumphs, Aston Martin, Corvette, Jaguar XK, BMW 7-Series, Prowler? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

They are actually pretty awesome with the LS2. Could afford to lose a few pounds. But overall i like them.

The whole list is pretty much BS entirely. Explorer is on there because it started a market trend. Model T is on there because it got the world into the idea they can own a car. I've said it everytime somebody has posted this article on a forum, whoever wrote the article is a moron. They should let the REAL car people talk about the cars.

even with the ls2 the ssr was silly and why isn't Subaru Baja on the list

even with the ls2 the ssr was silly and why isn't Subaru Baja on the list

It was meant more to be a "hot rod" type deal. For some reason why they used the 5.3L ever in it was just confusing to me. But the LS2 was nice because it had plenty of power.

and I like the Baja. Especially the turbo model. What's not to love about Subaru's AWD and turbo H4?

Ugly as sin and 4 doors, they took their own cool idea (The Brat), and made it stupid.

It's just an Outback with the back half off. Don't see how it's any different than people who hack off the back of their blazer, pathfinder, etc and make it into a 4 door truck. I liked that style the Legacy had before Subaru uglied it up

Yea, i dig them too... cool cars.. great for the northwest if your into the outdoors but not into off roading... throw your muddy wet camping gear into the back and cruise home @ 30mpg...

Yeah they are a bit low for offroading. although some website took a rented Forrester offroad and it fared pretty well.

Dug up the article that was on jalopnik. complete with pictures and such.

http://jalopnik.com/5240271/2009-subaru-forester-unsupervised-off+road-mayhem

Now, if they would have used a chopped Impreza, I would have said cool to the new style. Alas, they used the dyke-mobile.

Since when does somebody's sexual orientation have anything to do with their car buying skills? My lesbian friends drive Pathfinders and Cherokees. One has an M-class but she's weird anyway. So I guess only dykes drive pathfinders too? lol

A 2-door car based truck doesn't have mass appeal. On the flip side Subaru doesn't currently have a 2-door vehicle in it's lineup. Only 4 doors. Last 2 door they had was the impreza, 2 or 3 generations ago.

Subaru heavily marketed the Legacy to lesbians, through a few different subtle ad campains they had in the early 2000s.

(None of the lesbians I know own Subarus either :shrug: .)

Edited by GrimGreg

Subaru heavily marketed the Legacy to lesbians, through a few different subtle ad campains they had in the early 2000s.

(None of the lesbians I know own Subarus either :shrug: .)

Don't see how honestly. The camaro was marketed towards men and alot of women bought them. Same with the Mustang. I don't take ads very seriously.

While none I know have them, the majority of Subarus you see around here do have rainbow, or pink triangle stickers on them. Of course I live in a town with the third largest gay/lesbian population in the country, behind San Fran and Atlanta.

While none I know have them, the majority of Subarus you see around here do have rainbow, or pink triangle stickers on them. Of course I live in a town with the third largest gay/lesbian population in the country, behind San Fran and Atlanta.

still don't see where it matters lol. It's not like they are a different kind of people.

I didin't make it too far into reading it, I saw Pinto in it and figured it was biased. I have to agree with the chopped Impreza would have been much better than the Legacy (which i smore a yuppie cruiser here than for those with short haircut and flannel type)for the Baja. Now Hyundai Santa Fe? Alot of them around here are owned by those that are on the other side of the fence. (Which ain't a problem to me, just live your life happily and don't push your beliefs on me. If I cared I'd rent it)

I kinda like the baja,its ugly but so where the later elco's and ranchos,and the ones dodge made9they made a mini elco I think called the rampage or some thing...) a brush guard,lights on the roof and winch make the baja kinda cool looking...but its still awd...

I kinda like the baja,its ugly but so where the later elco's and ranchos,and the ones dodge made9they made a mini elco I think called the rampage or some thing...) a brush guard,lights on the roof and winch make the baja kinda cool looking...but its still awd...

You're thinking the Dodge Rampage yeah. I like them, even though they were pretty much POS. Although the Shelby Rampage looked cool. Despite just being a dealer add-on package. I've seen plenty of Rampages get the Turbo swap and the ever loving hell boosted out of them.

and what's wrong with AWD? Subaru's got quite a good track record with their AWD system. Plenty of Rally wins under their belt with that similar setup.