How many Miles are on your pathfinder

jwmyers23

Bought my 1997 R50 with 46,000 6 years ago, it now has 102,000 original miles. My 1998 Subaru Forester has 274,000 original miles. I'll be sticking with Nissan's and Subaru's for the rest of my life. I might jump on the Toyota boat someday if I ever decide to restore my old 76' Cruiser.

My 2003 LE 4x4 has 180,000 miles on the clock and drives great!!! It eats a little oil, and the mpg stinks, but it runs great! I sold a 1993 in 2005 with 285,000 miles on the odometer; I would not have hesitated to drive it across the county the day I sold it. In fact I drove it across the country pulling a U-Haul trailer when it had 200,000 miles on the odo.

• 4 weeks later...

87 365ish k

89 214k

i was telling my buddy about this, and he said.. i bet your 87 has more miles than that..

I said, how do you figure?

You have told me the same milage for several years now, he replied.

cause thats when the odometer quit working..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got an '01 LE with 119k. Drive it daily, approximately 300 miles a week. Averaging 18mpg mixed city/hwy.

The beginning of July I got hit by Bambi going 40mph. And i was quiet surprised how well the pathy took the hit. Only had to get a new bumper, headlight, corner light, foglight and the fender banged out. Didnt even dent the hood.

• 4 weeks later...

Truck: 388,xxx

Motor: 229,xxx

Motor was replaced @ 291k only because the crankshaft keyways rounded out when the keys sheared in half. The engine ran just as good or better than the lower mileage replacement thumbsdown_anim.gif

EDIT: Look at my sig for current numbers ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my Pathfinder has 185,000 on the odometer, but the engine and clutch were redone at 136,000. My driveline technically has 49k on it, although I have no idea what it went through in the 2 years it was out of my hands. :togo: