How many Miles are on your pathfinder

jwmyers23

176K miles and change, stock drivetrain other than a clutch. Lots of replaced front suspension parts, though that's expected with lift. She's just getting good and broken in, me thinks, though the electrical stuff thinks otherwise. *zap/kaput*

mine is still on its first timing belt. but that is about to change.

@ 274,000 miles I find that hard to belive. Round tooth belts have a change interval of 105,000 and square are 60,000. yes they will last longer than that but I'd think something would happen(snap or skip a tooth...) esp if it went more than double its life.

@ 274,000 miles I find that hard to belive. Round tooth belts have a change interval of 105,000 and square are 60,000. yes they will last longer than that but I'd think something would happen(snap or skip a tooth...) esp if it went more than double its life.

Man I know quite a few people who never changed their timing belts. They just got lucky. I changed mine at 240,000kms. It's not like its going to snap exactly at the interval.

no it won't snap @ that inteval but going 2.5x beyond its change interval is unreal. some owner prolly changed it and didn't document it.

also consider I was talking Miles not KMs and 175,000 MILES overdue sounds pretty scary to me.

like I said I am going to change it soon.... and if you saw the engine bay you would beleive it trust me lol.... but I'm not saying for a fact it hasnt been changed , just to mt knowledge it hasn't ...

• 1 month later...

Mine still a baby at 167000 miles. I drive it everyday. Had it for 2 years now. Had 147K when I bought it ( I don't drive very far, so 10K a year isn't much). But sadly I'm gonna have to rebuild soon. damn, does that mean that I have to start my milage count again?

Jose

1997 R50...SE...225,654 miles..2nd engine from junker rebuilt by a good friend of mine with my help... origional trans just services this year...

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Crap!! That holds the record AFAIK, congrats!!

Good idea with changing the timing belt, I know the recommended life span of the 94-95 models is 105k miles and 4 years, and pre 94 is 60,000 miles and I would assume the same age. I changed the timing belt on my 95 for the first time in 2009 with 97,000 miles for the same reason. ;)

B

219,999 just rolled over to 210,000 :lmao:

how the fuk? :scratchhead:

mines got 210,3xx miles and runs great. cant say so much bout the gas mileage though...

Edited by SexJelly