what are the real differences between se,le,xe

pathfinderfisherman

I own a se and i must now find at least one pathy right away asap like tomorrow.....

so i guessed mine was the top model but maybe i just got the best ops

i have heated seats...leather int...31 inch tires stock....will my rims and tires work on the le,and xe, cause i noticed not many 31's on le or xe

what all is the same if were talking comfort options or what

and bonus i saw the post about the junkyard car with the npora stickers in the windows now i have to get some !! count me in im goin to read about them now

deal is i now need two pathys im gonna put my wife in one since we toasted a deer in the GT on the way home from my wifes college tonite we buried her other car christmas eve

now all i can think of is getting two of the most dependable vehicles i know and can work on tada pathys came to mind..

so here i am to draw knowledge from the collective again....

resistance is futile

xe is the base model

se is sport edition

le is luxury edition

however, it has been determined by this forum that options can be found on all three models. for instance heated seats can be found on xe models as can leather. or the le model may not have leather and will have cloth. it was pretty much mix and match.

yeah, the rims and tires will work on any wd21, but depending on the gears you will get better or worse mileage.

Edited by beastpath

xe is the base model

se is sport edition

le is luxury edition

however, it has been determined by this forum that options can be found on all three models. for instance heated seats can be found on xe models as can leather. or the le model may not have leather and will have cloth. it was pretty much mix and match.

yeah, the rims and tires will work on any wd21, but depending on the gears you will get better or worse mileage.

thank u very much....except now i dont have the top model thanks alot.....hehe once again Thanx thats exactly what i needed to knowi was passing up alot of les for no reason i guess i thought le was base model

Yes, as was said, almost all options were available in almost all models with only a few known exceptions. It's both cool and confusing.

I now need two pathys im gonna put my wife in one since we toasted a deer in the GT on the way home from my wifes college tonite we buried her other car christmas eve

now all i can think of is getting two of the most dependable vehicles i know and can work on tada pathys came to mind..

so here i am to draw knowledge from the collective again....

resistance is futile

Crap, sorry to hear that!! At least you two are ok!!

I will say that it is very handy to have two same vehicles that you can swap parts for test purposes... ;)

B

My base model with the 2.4L, 5 speed, vinyl floor, vinyl seats, no tach, and no A/C. Is an SE

They refined a few things on models 88 on. Though, the vinyl floor would have been a good option to keep on them.

:blink: Looks like you can get the vinyl through Courtesy, about $400 for the floor (cargo area not included).

Edited by GrimGreg

Yes, as was said, almost all options were available in almost all models with only a few known exceptions. It's both cool and confusing.

Crap, sorry to hear that!! At least you two are ok!!

I will say that it is very handy to have two same vehicles that you can swap parts for test purposes... ;)

B

yeah well u gotta know how i am by now i actually jus bought one this morning gonna get it shipped to me and what the hell i guess i will get another i saw for 1900

it's funny the neighbor was shakin his head and mumblin about he would never buy foreign......lol i said thats good since it was hard enough to find the ones i did , I don't need u drivin up all my cars i will need for parts now..I'm glad I know a secret...well you guys all know it here too,Pathys are the cats a**......i'm steerin everyone i know to new pathys and subarus...if they don't want a new pathy then i tell them they need a subie lol

i might get the wife a imprezza.....and oh boy the rally type fishin trips i could have

I can feel years of awesomeness ahead..........

• 3 weeks later...

They refined a few things on models 88 on. Though, the vinyl floor would have been a good option to keep on them.

:blink: Looks like you can get the vinyl through Courtesy, about $400 for the floor (cargo area not included).

You can get replacement carpet sets and vinyl sets in several colors here:

http://www.auto-interior.com/nissan6.htm

• 2 weeks later...

And heated seats, I believe, but the latter spanning the 93LE VS all others. Tuning suspension was SE only and perhaps disk brakes, yes. Never heard of an XE with leather interior either, but all the rest was so intermingled that these are the only distinctions...

Ok, at least in the later WD21 years, the XE only had a single trip odometer, VS dual in the SE and maybe the LE. Definitely a selling point!! :D

B