Where are you lift kit?

XcrawlerkidX

I have a 95 Nissan Pathfinder and it has 31's. Me and my dad want to but bigger tires on but we cant find anything for lift kits or anything for 95. We would like to put at least 33's on it. BUt do all we need is a body lift or could you just have a hockey puck body lift. So my question is can i put 33 with out a lift kit or body lift. and my other question is. Are there any lift kits out there?

Thank You for your responses.

Look in the Garage section pinned up top and in the How To section. There is even a list of sources for after market parts... ;)

Nothing personal, but this question has been asked 3x a month for about 10 years so we prefer you read the existing information and then ask questions... :D

In short, to run 33" tires, you will need a 3" suspension lift and a 3" body lift, or a sawzall.

Let me know if you can't find the info I refered to.

B

Look in the Garage section pinned up top and in the How To section. There is even a list of sources for after market parts... ;)

Nothing personal, but this question has been asked 3x a month for about 10 years so we prefer you read the existing information and then ask questions... :D

In short, to run 33" tires, you will need a 3" suspension lift and a 3" body lift, or a sawzall.

Let me know if you can't find the info I refered to.

B

sorry im new to this website

sorry im new to this website

Hey, no problem. Just giving you a heads up, that's all. There is a lot of info here, probably more than you can read.

Nice truck BTW!! Looks almost exactly like mine.... :D

No body lift yet. Just 3 inch suspension and a lot of cutting. Those are my new 35's

l_f4661cc9581342e6ad34722a02042663.jpg

Cool!! What IFS mods do you have to go along with those 35's?? You haven't regeared, have you?? How does the motor handle those??

B

Out of curiosity how much did you have to cut and how did you cut it?

I cut roughly 3 inches in the front, and then rolled the lip in. It goes up to the body line. The rear I cut it out as far is it would go into the inner wheel well, and rolled the lip in also. Be careful with the rear because there are 3 layers of sheet metal there, and when you cut it they come apart and are a pain in the ass to roll all 3 of them together. As far as cutting them I used my air cut off wheel, and sawzall. I rolled them in with a pipe wrench, and finished off the lip with a hammer.

Cool!! What IFS mods do you have to go along with those 35's?? You haven't regeared, have you?? How does the motor handle those??

B

It has rough country upper control arms, Jeep grand cherokee coils in the rear, cranked torsion bars, rough country shocks, and stock 4.6 gears. The only time I notice any power loss is in 5th gear. The 2.4 doesn't have much power to begin with. the 4.6's help.