bunk country ucas

wilson

what the deal with rough country? I email them thrice times asking wether I can buy there ucas outside of the kit they sell for the hardbody.. no reply. then I got a guy with no product knowledge and left me hanging on the live chat. the second live chat guy was knowledgable , but informed me that you cant get the ucas outside of the kit. anybody else have some insight on where I might get the ucas? or had bad costumer service from them?

jus sayin'

wilson

Call rough country, don't email. Be ready to buy right then and there, just in case they allow it wink.gif

RC did stop selling them separately some time ago, some get lucky others have used the front end damage approach. Just remember, no matter what story you use, you own a Hardbody, NOT a Pathfinder togo.gif

Call a local 4x shop for SL, possibly RC too.

It's $$$ in their pocket so why can't they? Unless they stopped making everything and don't want to sell kits piece by piece.

when I get told I've had too many drinks they still give me more when I put money on the counter. Where's RC's counter?

rugged rocks carries the Superlift arms in the Hardbody section

I got RC UCA's from a shop who called and told RC I had a Hardbody that was in a collision. There is a thread on it which is linked in the pinned suspension guide for WD21's. The part numbers are there if that will help.

I paid $150 for just the UCA's

if I'm unable to pull a fast one, would anybody be interested in the shocks?

Slade, thanks for the effort man!

ur welcome. It just so happened that i was browsing their website the same day.

if you do get the kit, I could use the shackles for my '93 D21 :aok: