What's the temperature in your part of the world?

Nickj

In Melbourne, Australia we have had a few days of 35C+ (95F) We are expecting temps in the low 40Cs tomorrow (107F)

It's bushfire season here.

How is it in your part of the world??

Nick

According to the weather channel, it's currently 17*F with a windchill making it 'feel' 9*F. Not snowing right now, just cold.(not that it's alot of snow, you would think it's several feet though by people who have lived here all their lives)

its cold.

don't know the temp.

I'm in mexico city.

Much colder than you would think.

It is at 5 or 6k feet elevation IIRC. What are you doing there?? Most people I know try to avoid it...

B

It's currently 43F outside with mostly clear skies and some overcast on the horizon. Much better than that 10F spell we had a few weeks ago...

Overall it's a very nice day and I'm not quite sure why I'm spending it inside on the computer.

Well that got a few replies and also big extremes in temperatures.

Update for today. 43C in Melbourne! That's 109F.... They have issued a Catastrophic Fire Danger warning today for some areas.

Nick

Well that got a few replies and also big extremes in temperatures.

Update for today. 43C in Melbourne! That's 109F.... They have issued a Catastrophic Fire Danger warning today for some areas.

Nick

Bah, you need to spend time in Nevada or Arizona to know what soul sucking heat is... :lol:

But then, California has everything...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Valley

Been through there twice. Once in the summer in a rent-a-pod, thank the gods the AC worked perfectly, and a second time in summer on a BMW motorcycle when I was flash flooded off the road by a storm that chased me all the was to Las Vegas...

Still, doesn't sound like fun and I hope some arse doesn't throw his cigarette out the window...

B

Nope not yet Dave

It's bloody hot outside though, I know that much! Too hot to stay outside for too long at all.

Conditions are supposed to get worse as the day goes on with high winds predicted later this afternoon.

I am 100km south east of Melbourne.

Nick