Hello from south central Louisiana

JamesRich

Hey Guys,

I just bought an 87 pathfinder se with 107,000 miles. I bought this truck for hunting but I never told my wife that I wanted one since they came out in 87, so I finally got the truck I always wanted! My daily ride is an 06 Titan crew LE two wheel drive. This is my first 4X4 and I want to dress it out. I have been a mechanic since 1988 and like to weld so this should get interesting, as I can afford it.

James

Congrats on getting the truck you always wanted and finding such a low mileage one at that!! You have made quite a few people jealous... :D

So, it's the spare truck, you know how to wrench and weld and can afford to spend a bit. You, Sir, are in a great position!!

We have info on all sorts of modifications from suspension lifts to body lifts to installing a Dana44. Alkorahil runs an on line factory Nissan parts site (great prices), and the list goes on... I recommend looking at the Members rides section to see what others have done, poking around the pinned topics, searching for specifics and of course asking your questions.

Welcome to NPORA and how about a picture of your new truck... :D

B