Body lift 1''

MIGUEL

Hi all ! Advise good complete set Body lift.

It is a lot of manufacturers, but not everyone is capable to make well for Nissan Pathfunder.

Many at the given conference have many operating time. Also in your country all this is much more accessible.

Miguel :gossip:

• 10 years later...

For One inch just do a suspension lift. You are not going to gain much for a lot of work.

The Hardbody Pick Up D21 body spacers might give you the One inch if you really want to do it but I think those spacers are 1.5 Inches...might be something for you to research.

• 1 month later...

Don't suppose you have a part number for the Hardbody spacers, no?

I just want to get 33x10.5x15's under there and don't want to be crazy high.

I expect to crank the bars a bit if only to get rid of the sag that has developed after 22+ years. I've already got the 31's with lego wheels that came with the off road package. I just don't want to lift it too much (or at all if I can get away with it) because this is still a daily driver for me.

So I'm interested in options to get me about 1" body lift. The 2" and certainly the 3" kits are too high for what I need.

is there a preferred shock that folks are running with this setup? I could probably use a set, as it's probably still on the originals... that's the problem with these older trucks with low mileage

I picked it up a couple years ago with about 130,000 kms and it's got 180,000 kms now

I've got a set of used 33s on the way, so I'll just bang em on and hope for the best

but I'll keep the idea of a body lift in my back pocket in case I get some stubborn rubbing that I can't get rid of with a t bar crank and some new shocks

• 1 month later...

Socks have no effect on ride height. They are sealed containers of oil that control the movement of the vehicle through passing their oil through piston and shims.

The ride height is set and determined by the tension rod setting in the front and the spring length in the rear. Changing either of those WILL change the ride height, like adding weight in the back!

Is there a reason you want 33's? 31's fit nicely and don't require upper control arms when going with a 3" suspension lift.

I have a 2" suspension lift with a 2" body lift. Aftermarket wheels and 31" tires. No rubbing. No messing with the speedometer.

I'm not trying to convince you to do something different. Just an example.

Yeah good points. I just want an extra bit of ground clearance. Bigger tires get everything up a bit higher. I've already got 31s with no lift (it came with the 31s from the factory as an option).

I've already got the 33x10.5 tires and an extra set of Legos for them. Just going to crank the torsion bars up to get level (it sits about an inch lower up front than the rear) and do a test fit.

I was doing a bit of playing around off-road the other day and stuffed the rears into the wheel wells and had a look under. I expect I may have to trim the flares to clear the 33s when stuffed. I want to keep the flares and mud-flaps however, so I'll trim them down as much as possible. Otherwise, I may do some Jeep coils in the rear, but then that likely calls for rear shocks, so I'd rather not go that route.

Edited by guycar778