Cutch Pedal Problems

So, it's -34C up here in Saskatchewan(Ya..brrr), and i have one question for the Canadians in the crowd.

Has anybody figured out the frozen clutch problem? 'Cause thats alotta fun to deal with.

The further I drive the stiffer the pedal gets, until it hits about the #8 stairmaster setting. I'm just afraid that if I don't solve it now, my left leg will be the size of a bus by the time it spring comes.

But hey... atleast it only take 15 minutes for mollasses in my gearbox to loosen up(just say NO to Lucas Additives).

Edited by LittleReD89

redline mt90 will help your tranny in the cold(expensive but well worth it IME)

I would also look into changing your clutch fluid. I do not know if there is a low temp fuild out there but A am sure that particles supended in old fluid could impact its viscocity when that cold.

I have not experienced the frozen clutch problem, but my solution to

So, it's -34C up here in Saskatchewan(Ya..brrr), and i have one question for the Canadians in the crowd.

Has anybody figured out the frozen clutch problem? 'Cause thats alotta fun to deal with.

Dear Gods, man!! Move!! That is inhumane!! You you stay there on purpose??

Sorry, I know it doesn't help, but I can not refrain.

B

I'm due for some new clutch/brake fluid in January so maybe that could be the problem. I was just checking to see if it was another "nissan specific" thing that was happening.

and yes, I live here(moved here) on purpose. But not for much longer I hope.....It's cold.