How To Remove Daytime Running Lights?

SunnyTK

although I personally don't have daytime lights, and this may be a stupid/dangerous Idea....here it goes!

I read an article in a 4x4 mag a long time ago on how to disable your ABS for offroad. It used two 1 blade adapters, a relay, and a switch and by basically running the switch between the two sides of the fuse port for headlights or whatever, you can control when they are on. Flip it on, and they do their normal thing. Turn it off, and they are off..

the only issue I forsee, is IDK what else runs off that fuse, so you could be losing brake lights, and other functions.

Edited by OldSlowReliable

yes im sure its daytime running lights lol, and no, i dont have foglights lol, its on whenever the truck is on.

I couldnt find a fuse for it... so i thought there was some kinda wire or module i have to cut like what i did on my tracker.

yes im sure its daytime running lights lol, and no, i dont have foglights lol, its on whenever the truck is on.

I couldnt find a fuse for it... so i thought there was some kinda wire or module i have to cut like what i did on my tracker.

i think there may be a relay under the hood on the pass side fender.....not sure though

Thanks, im going to check that out tomorrow

i guess the law in ontario aint that strict :shrug: theres alot of cars in the toronto area that dont have them, i always removed them from my family's cars and not one ounce of trouble from any authority.

Edited by SunnyTK