Secret Santa's Wishlist

SC88Pathy

Just a reminder there are a couple of people who haven't posted your lists yet! Please post a wishlist ASAP!

Otherwise I will tell your Santas to get you this http://www.amazon.com/Hannah-Montana-Self-Stick-Room-Appliques/dp/B001HA1MZO/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1260383270&sr=8-10

No, I want a suprise, not something that I tell someone to buy me. Sheit, I'll just go get it myself then!!

And you will dictate nothing Sir SS, or I shall appear at your home and turn your pathy into a Santa Cruz man made reef... :tongue:

B

lol, fine I'll say something :tongue:

Maybe an offroad base for a high lift, or a wheel lift attachment. ARB Winch Line Blanket would be cool.

Wii stuff for kids perhaps, something for them would be cool with me :aok: And extra controller, a game, hell even Wii Points cards so they (or I) can buy some older games

hmm, what else... good on car exterior are products ;) good on tow straps I guess. Got a three strap, and probably enough clevis's

Mag subscriptions would be cool... hmm what else surprise me :shrug:

Oh and the Nissan hub nut socket, as several have mentioned, would be nice to have

well... since this has been a crappy season so far, I haven't given much thought to this.

Nothing I really need for the truck (except for someone to come replace my exhaust system for me)

toys or gadgets are always nice (I like to be surprised)

better yet, how about a memorial gift made in the name of Lynette Noyes to the Lupus Foundation of America, 2000 L Street, N.W., Suite 710, Washington, D.C. 20036. She was a very good friend of mine that passed away the night before Thanksgiving

Edited by k9sar