Secret Santa's Wishlist

SC88Pathy

OK everyone here's where you post your wishlist's so your Santa can know what to get you, so you don't end up with a knit sweater.

Here's an example (copy pasted from another forum I post on):

Here are things that I like!

I like video games! Video games are totally sweet, but I am very poor so I can not afford them. I own a PSTriple, a Nintendo Wii, and a Sega Dreamcast. I only have Crazy Taxi 2 for the Dreamcast. If you are incredibly rich and awesome I would not frown at a 360.

I wear a size Medium to Large t-shirt. Medium if the shirt is made for fatties, large if the shirt is made for hipsters. I also like vintage western shirts.

Books are great! My favorite writers are (in no particular order) Piers Anthony, Neal Stephenson, Philip Jose Farmer, Robert Asprin, and Robert Jordan. There are probably others I just can't think of right now.

I am starting to get in to comic books. Currently my favorite series is Preacher. If you could get me something similar to that it would be awesome! No superhero comic books though, I don't really dig those.

I do enjoy anime. Manga is cool too.

I am into photography. I have a Canon Rebel XTi, with the kit lens and a nifty 50 (50mm IS 1.8) lens.

Or if you're lazy here's my amazon wish list, which I will update as I think of stuff to put on there. http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/A2IV5CXP72IO/

Amazon.com wishlists are an easy way to do things, your Santa can even buy it and have it shipped directly to you from Amazon! Amazing! Also you can even add items from other websites to an Amazon wishlist, very useful if you'd like to request car parts or the like.

OK get cracking! Gifts are supposed to show up before Christmas and have to arrive before the new year, so the faster you get your wish list up the better!

I wish for a 9000lbs winch :jk:

Serious list (used items fine as long as functional); Pathfinder model kit, the 2nd Transformers or GI Joe movies BluRay, a 93 Pathfinder FSM, pair of hatch struts, Bass guitar strings, Nissan or Pathfinder logo wear (XXL, no hats),....all I can think of at the moment.

I wish for a 9000lbs winch :jk:

Serious list (used items fine as long as functional); Pathfinder model kit, the 2nd Transformers or GI Joe movies BluRay, a 93 Pathfinder FSM, pair of hatch struts, Bass guitar strings, Nissan or Pathfinder logo wear (XXL, no hats),....all I can think of at the moment.

*returns 8000 lb winch*

B

Dear Santa,

:D

Here are a few ideas for you:

I'm a big Snoopy/Peanuts fan, I read & collect Stephen King & Dean Koontz books.

See here for my Amazon List: http://www.amazon.ca/registry/wishlist/19G010HA270CH/ref=cm_wl_search_1

Not too many truck things I need or want, at least things under the several hundred dollar range! LOL!!

The one thing I would like is a lock nut socket for the front wheel bearings: http://www.autopart.com/TOOLS/TOOLSMAIN/tool/T_4170.htm

(Ask about shipping, they were gonna HOSE me to ship directly to Canada P...)

There's a list of facts about me on Canadian Pathy under Pezzy, if you want more ideas. :)

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is World Peace and... What ? You say you've already tried that ? Ok then; here's an alternative list in no particular order.

Contribution to NPORA instead of a physical gift. Moderators and SC88Pathy can verify. :)

Pet hair trimmer. Mine was borrowed months ago and never returned!

Blu-ray of any/all the Bourne films with Matt Damon.

CB radio for the truck (used fine so long as it's in good condition)

Anything else you think might be fun or amusing...

Signed,

GPG.

PS: I have been a good boy all day... err year...

Edited by GoPathyGo

nismo's secret wish list.

Dear santa...IWANNAPONY!!!!!!PLEASE,PRETTYPLEASE!!!!

What...I'm to old and am not a female...oh ok...

Well then...how aboot...A PONY!! :chairfall:

...Still no? ok then...I like models(wd21 pathys,but I'll also take a 87-91 ford pick up),books (the new john Grisham one if at all possible)...Cloths,I like old Rock shirts,I like them a little big so go for the xl...

I also like games...I have a ps2 and would like to find the racing game with the Pathy in it if at all possable.

I also like games...I have a ps2 and would like to find the racing game with the Pathy in it if at all possable.

Yes, you can get one!

Its called 1nsane and there is a Nissan crawler truck available for download. I'm also working on getting my Pathfinder into the game. :D

Thank you pezzy for posting that link to the bearing tool

It is my number one thing on the list! http://www.autopart.com/TOOLS/TOOLSMAIN/tool/T_4170.htm

I will post more Ideas when I think of some!

EDIT:

The new star trek movie on dvd, not blu-ray as I don't have a player or PS3, anymore.

Edited by adamzan

Well after using 2 allen keys to tighten it and then having to go back a few months later, repack and then use the screwdriver and hammer trick, I'd like the right tool!

Edited by adamzan

Dear Santa,

I will take anything that is for an R50 maybe a lift? new or used I can restore it! maybe some Hella lights or recovery gear?

In all seriousness though,(unless you have excess $$ to burn, the above is fair game :tongue: )

>I like to watch action movies, regular dvd or blu-ray. Any racing game for the PS3.

>I need a new flash drive as my dog put a tooth through my old one

>Books, I don't really have a favorite author, I just tend to pick up a book and start reading, mostly war books.

>tools(hand,electric,pneumatic)

>anything related to mopar

(shirts/sweatshirts I do 4xl to figure in shrinking, and to fit my lineman shoulders :))

Anything that is guy related and cool, I'm down for also! I like new things

Edited by SilverPath

Jebus, how often do you people Canadians mess with your wheel bearings?? :scratchhead:

B

I used to repack the hubs every fall, incase any mud or water got in during summer wheeling season.

Dear Santa,

I would like any of the following:

~Rugged Rocks Offroad Gift certificate (printed or paypal is fine) http://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/paypal-cert.php

~in channel wind deflectors (no sticky ones, i broke one of mine while I had them off when swapping doors...they lasted for 10 years almost tho)

~i'll come back and add more later b/c i can't think of anything to add right now

~not big into movies (watch them never)

~not big into books (i hate reading)

short npora wishlist.

1) Anything on this list http://amzn.com/w/1M98SLUJDGLMJ (this list is npora only so duplictes won't happen.)

2) This one is silly but, My '89 tranny needs an reverse switch for the lights & I keep forgetting to get one. If somone gave me one I would have no trouble remebering to install it.

3) ???

I'm not giving any suggestions. Why not?? Because I'm like that...

Think, guess, try.

Get me something everyone can use, get me something no one can use (I promise to try to). Make me laugh, make me swear. Make me set it on fire out side of city limits...

B

My wish list items...

1. An air powered grease gun would be cool similar to this: http://www.princessauto.com/engines/fuel-lubricants/grease/4270328-air-operated-grease-gun
  2. A used tan glove box door for an '02 pathy (mine has some decent scratches :( )
  3. An AC voltage checker like this: http://www.princessauto.com/tools/miscellaneous-tools/8124422-voltage-checker
  4. The new Star Trek DVD is also on my list (not blueray, but please wide screen only)

maybe I will think of something else.... itsallgood.gif

Dear Santa,

I want:

3" Body Lift - found here

3" Suspension Lift - found here

Steering Stabilizer - here

Oil Filter Relocator - there

-OR-

Just some work lately and I will buy them myself.

-and-

A lifetime membership to NPORA and about 16lbs of that delicious sliced bbq chicken they make up there at the Lowes Foods Deli.

Oh yeah... and a Pool,... so my wife can get a Pool Boy and leave my A$$ alone for Gods' sake!

and world peace, good will towards all men, yada yada yada

BTW: Tell Mrs. Clause I said "Wassup!" oh and don't worry bout coming down the chimney this year as I blocked it off with some plywood to try and fight that terrible odor them birds left behind over the summer - just come in the back door and help yourself to a beer and what not. If my wife is still up when you get in, just do whatever and take your time, I'll be sleeping.

Edited by sencaw

I'm not giving any suggestions. Why not?? Because I'm like that...

Think, guess, try.

Get me something everyone can use, get me something no one can use (I promise to try to). Make me laugh, make me swear. Make me set it on fire out side of city limits...

B

Who ever his santa is, just buy him the bacon lube and he'll be happy.

I hear bacon lube doubles as cane polish. (take that how you want to!)
And you make take it as often as you want to... tongue.gif

EWW, Rather Take it as an early walking cane sine B turned 39? the other day. Happy B-day B your almost over the hill lol.

Edited by MY1PATH

Dear Santa,

Here's a list of what I would like this Christmas...

- Dark blue ball-cap (logos don't matter)

- Pair of winter work gloves

- BBQ recipe book

- Ali movie on DVD

- NFS Carbon for Xbox360

- Pocket knife with a 3" blade or less

Any one of these would be great.

Thanks Santa!