Secret Santa's 2009

SC88Pathy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have the full compliment of BACON SALT!! biggrin.gif

B

lol, I have no idea if you already had some or if you even wanted them... (I have yet to try any of them) But let me give credit to the right people for that... it was the kids who suggested that wink.gif

You see Bacon Boy biggrin.gif, some of your bacon themed posts have been seen by them and when they found out that you were who I was buying for, they came up with the idea. lol.gif

Actually, they thought it was to late, since I had already ordered the 4WP's item, but since the whole idea of it made me lauch, especially since it came from them, we went ahead and did it thumbsup.gif

Let us know what you think of the stuff beer.gif

lol, I have no idea if you already had some or if you even wanted them... (I have yet to try any of them) But let me give credit to the right people for that... it was the kids who suggested that wink.gif

You see Bacon Boy biggrin.gif, some of your bacon themed posts have been seen by them and when they found out that you were who I was buying for, they came up with the idea. lol.gif

Actually, they thought it was to late, since I had already ordered the 4WP's item, but since the whole idea of it made me lauch, especially since it came from them, we went ahead and did it thumbsup.gif

Let us know what you think of the stuff beer.gif

That is awesome!! I'm flattered they remembered my baconness and thought it up!! :D

I'm thinking of smoking some cold smoked bacon with it applied, just to see what happens... :lol:

B

BTW, I know my Santa-ee had received his gifts -- he posted a pic on Facebook... I was gonna leave it up to him to post here.

Yeah, because that is where he signed in to this particular SS game... :blink:

Get on it Santa-ee... this is an NPORA thing, not FB! judge.gif

biggrin.gif

:whistle:

B

Sheesh, some people!! P...

*stops razzing as it seems to be taken serious, nay, seriouses!!*

B

It does seem that way, doesn't it :lol:

you guys are a-holes!! :tongue: