Secret Santa's 2009

SC88Pathy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happend to calling people asshats? I liked that one better lol

It normally would be bout she is all stressed out about flying to a different country to get married by Elvis or something... :shrug:

I am normally horrible at taking compliments, but you know what... I'll take that one :lol:

Hey, back on topic you two!! P...

:whistle:

*runs*

B

Still no love for my Canadian brothers?? WTF is up with the shipping/customs?? I sent it USPS 12/14...

No tracking # but I have a custom forms # so I'll see what I can find out. Starting to piss me off!! P...

B

Still no love for my Canadian brothers?? WTF is up with the shipping/customs?? I sent it USPS 12/14...

No tracking # but I have a custom forms # so I'll see what I can find out. Starting to piss me off!! P...

B

No worries B your gift came today!

DSC03297.jpg

I really like the knife, it feels nice and stout. I've added a few items to the grocerie list so we can try some of the recipes.

Thanks B!

You are welcome, I'm glad you like the gifts.

Yeah, I have a lot of knives so I can usually tell what is worth buying, I even bought the one of the same model for myself. I prefer the bolt together construction also so you can always repair or alter things. I hope it serves you well for many years.

I wasn't sure how grill savvy you were so I figured start with the basics and move a long (I'm not calling you an idiot...:D ). I saw a lot of recipies in that book that looked good to me!!

Sorry it took so long, I really meant it to get there before Christmas. At least it did show up...

Enjoy in health. :beer:

B