Nitrous?!?!?!

ChrisPerna

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should i instal

More like bored and lucky. Some ricer will pay high dollar for that. NOS!!!! FOR THEIR VTEC!!!! SO THEY CAN POWERSHIFT!!!!

sorry, still don't see you winning any street race, bottle or not but there is proably some time it could be nice to have a little extra to turn the rubbers.

More like bored and lucky. Some ricer will pay high dollar for that. NOS!!!! FOR THEIR VTEC!!!! SO THEY CAN POWERSHIFT!!!!

sorry, still don't see you winning any street race, bottle or not but there is proably some time it could be nice to have a little extra to turn the rubbers.

NOS!!!! FOR THEIR VTEC!!!! SO THEY CAN POWERSHIFT!!!!

LMFAOOOO

Hell, I say use it! Surely our engines can handle it, it would be interesting to see how fast one of these things can go on the bottle. :friday:

But you could make a good chunk of change with the bottles.

Why? Are you gonna be bogging? The only reason I would see the need. Other wise it would just look cool in a truck. I wouldn't do it. But it's free, so that would make me want to do it. Decisions...

I said yes cause I wanna see what happens lo. get it on video and don't push it too hard. enjoi your fun button but don't blow your engine.

for re-assureance a stock vg30i took an eaton supercharger with not internal mods. I think he bosted into the double digits b4 he spun a rod or something like that. think about it; cast iorn block, forged internals... the vg was already built to handle some abuse.

I say bolt that puppy up...but make sure you have the right kind of plugs in it or you'll melt a piston or tw0.

And get a tranny cooler if you have a auto...

on a side note I saw a sweet stock black and red dodge dakota(I'm saying sweet from the color combo) with Vtec power on the rear window...I guess its better then MO-power...

Now I wounder what a pathy would sound like getting the juice...damnit...

I picture the sound of an older, unmaintained diesel work truck after the sound of pieces hitting the bottom of the hood-honestly.

There is a black Ford Focus here in town with VTEC decals on the side of it that could use that NOS system.

Reminds me of a Cavalier that comes in the shop regularry with a Mopar Performance Parts sticker on the back.

Ricers make my eyes roll everytime they come to the front counter here.

I think the most painful was a punk kid last summer who wanted to put the injectors from a 350z into his Sentra. He and his friend just didnt understand why it was not likely to work and not a good idea. I asked him why he wanted to do this and he said so he can get more fuel to his engine...... :stickwack: Unfortunately this is not a carbuerator engine from 1965. More fuel doesnt equal more combustion.

This conversation went around and around for 30 minutes....30 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Next time just keep your mouth shut and sell them the parts. Then ROFL after they leave.

Have to agree there. "Sure buddy, it's X ammount. Cash prefered..." Like when I sold a set of wheels on CL, they were 4 lug wheels (with 2 seperate lug patterns). Guy that actually came pulls in with a Neon. He insisted they will fit because of all the holes, I tried once to tell him his car was 5 lug then took his money after he told me they will still fit. He never did call back to tell me I was right. Guessing he either re-sold them or busted studs off so they would work...

Reminds me I need to put those stupid Falkins on so I don't have to look at them anymore too.