Pathfinders Of Arizona Unite!

beastpath

As my truck is FINALLY finished, and the weather is cool(er), I figured its time to hit the trails.

Would love to have some company and this would be a good place to start arranging trips. There are more than enough of us in the state to get some adventures going.

What do you all think?

I am more than ready. I think the back way to Crown King would be a nice run. Spend half the day going up. Have some lunch in CK and play around on the trails around there. Head home the easy way through Cleator. Another option would be to go play around Table Mesa on the West side of I-17. Not really a trip, but it's a good place to test your rig. The weather should be perfect for that right now. A third route could be Table Mesa Road/FR 41/Cave Creek to Seven Springs on the East side of I-17.

I am more than ready. I think the back way to Crown King would be a nice run. Spend half the day going up. Have some lunch in CK and play around on the trails around there. Head home the easy way through Cleator. Another option would be to go play around Table Mesa on the West side of I-17. Not really a trip, but it's a good place to test your rig. The weather should be perfect for that right now. A third route could be Table Mesa Road/FR 41/Cave Creek to Seven Springs on the East side of I-17.

:aok: I was thinking crown king too. that seven springs route looks interesting too from what I looked up

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...