Tire Size

YoungWheelsCT

You guys are mean. Just help the new guy out! :stickwack:

YWCT, the answer to your question is 48" tall tires.....you'll have to do a LOT of trimming. Have your sawzall handy. :rofl:

YWCT, the answer to your question is 48" tall tires.....you'll have to do a LOT of trimming. Have your sawzall handy. :rofl:

Are you serious!? the stock rims can fit 48"s? I thought the biggest you could go was 31"s on the shiny pathy rims...

You should be able to fit 31x10.5. My 89 came stock with them but my 93 required removing a couple skirting pieces. I've installed the 3" body lift on my 93 and it was a snap. Calmini does a nice 2.5" suspension which is better in my opinion because it does not drop the front diff. It all depends who you talk to. If you want an easy 2" get bigger coil springs and tweak the torsion bars, I did this to both my trucks and have never had a problem.

STOCK TIRE SIZE IS 31x10.50x15 AND 235x75x15 (base models)!!!

3" body or suspension lift yields 32s, 3"+3" suspension and body lift yields 33s with some rubbing, trimming may be required. This topic has been beaten to death over and over, and over 100,000,000 times again.

thanks everyone for their info n thank you peanut gallery for your spirited input it made me smile to see how "broad" of a answer i could get but yeah thanks everyone :ar15:

At least you didn't get a bunck of angry people typing "SEARCH!!!" over and over again (which would have saved you some headaches if you did)