Jackit

cullen

Yea it even is advertised as the Trailmaster lift. Thats the one that drops the torsion bars IIRC, Was always a little scared of how open it makes the bars out from the protection of between the rails.

This lift kit comes recommended by just about everyone who has installed it, only suspension lift that truly retains the stock CV and ball joint angles. It does leave your torsion bars hanging a bit low though, and it is very expensive. Upside of this lift is that it is stackable with aftermarket upper control arms and lift springs allowing you 7" of suspension lift (as far as I know though no one has actually tried this on this board)

This lift kit comes recommended by just about everyone who has installed it, only suspension lift that truly retains the stock CV and ball joint angles. It does leave your torsion bars hanging a bit low though, and it is very expensive. Upside of this lift is that it is stackable with aftermarket upper control arms and lift springs allowing you 7" of suspension lift (as far as I know though no one has actually tried this on this board)

ok are the tbars hanging down bad or only to rocks i play in mud and on hills

They aren't bad, but can potentially be problematic if you're sliding over rocks and you land on one and snap it. Slick has a Trailmaster lift on one of her Pathfinders and hates it. If you stay away from rocks you will be fine.