New Forum Game

msavides

Mr P has chrome trim, bull bar and lights on the roof while Mr Jim had black trim, an ARB and no lights on top IIRC. Mr Jim is also slightly taller at the rocker pannel by appearances. :shrug:

B

Oh, MR P is tinted in the rear, Mr J isn't.

Edited by Precise1
remembered

So what did Mark do to his pathy?? I am guessing your pathy is half the answer?

I did nothing. This is just a curiosity. I thought it would make a good game to see who could come up with the 2 that looked Identical or the closest to being identical. There may not even be 2 identical Pathfinders. Just thought we could post up pics of the 2 each of us thought were the closest and maybe even create a poll for the top closest ones and have everyone vote on it.

Just a fun little game

Mark

Nige's rig and giancarlo93's are almost identical. Having a hard time finding a decent pic of giancarlo93's rig(exect his sig). I will go find a pick of Nige.

Here's Nige....

aug252008.jpg

Gotta find a decent pic of giancarlos rig now....

Here we go...

DSC08987.jpg

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

B

Really? Of all the white 2 doors (really that many here?)I think they all have their own more than minnimum differences...

GG is obviously different tham mine, which is obviously not Tex...

Wow, you didn't nit-pick the rack or rear spoiler :ohmy::tongue:

Yeah, I didn't want to point out the different rims, black walled tires VS white wall or tint/lack of either... :shrug::D

Seriously, all examples shown are suprisingly close. I think it is a combination of 3 things.

1) A lot of Pathfinders out there and a lot of members here, it's gonna happen.

2) Limited aftermarket support so there are not a lot of effective and/or sensible combinations from what is offered and custom fabbing is beyond most members.

3) There are only a few 'types' of pathfinder on the road due to their platform, with most uses for the Pathy being a daily driver or winter/exploratory wheelers with a topping of more serious folk.

There are few pathys here I don't like and even then, I just consider what I'd need to do to 'fix' it... :D

B