New Guy

BigD21

Hi members I'm BIGD21 an 88 Pathfinder wagon owner from a few years back,

My truck has been sitting idle for a year because I have been away doing other stuff and now I am getting it back on the road and trails just in time for summer.

I'm pretty good with the wrench and will help out were I can, I was a previous member with the same UID and occasional contributor to the damaged reality forum until some a$$hole decided to kill it! a tragedy felt around the world I hope you would agree.

The damaged reality knowledged base was an incredible resource that I relied on for deep technical assistance in solving issues with my Pathfinder and I hope to see the database of it's calibre again resurrected.

Apart from going offroad I enjoy sports, food, whiskey, beer, hot women and playing poker!

See you outdoors or here on the boards

BigD21

:beer:

Welcome BigD21,

You will find most if not all of the info that was on the WD21Forums (Damaged Reality) here and more! NPORA was here before the WD21Forums but both were tightly connected. You will also find that a vast majority of the members who were there, were and many still are also members here (those who still own Pathfinders) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A fellow New South Wales Pathy owner :welcome: .

Which area are you from ?

Lower blue mountains on the Gt western Hwy route

Been around your neck of the woods a few times down on Stockton beach had some fun got bogged and helped guys who were bogged in the knee deep sand drifts, thrashed the dunes and the bowls, camped the night and awoken in the middle of the night by varmit potaroo's (rodent sized kangaroos) licking the sausage grease from my face(scared me senseless actually) and the next day got ripped by those awesome currents on that shark infested beach!

Oversize aussie Salmon were fun to catch but not a very nice meal. no wonder the white pointers lurk that place.

Love that district!

Edited by BigD21

Lower blue mountains on the Gt western Hwy route

Been around your neck of the woods a few times down on Stockton beach had some fun got bogged and helped guys who were bogged in the knee deep sand drifts, thrashed the dunes and the bowls, camped the night and awoken in the middle of the night by varmit potaroo's (rodent sized kangaroos) licking the sausage grease from my face(scared me senseless actually) and the next day got ripped by those awesome currents on that shark infested beach!

Oversize aussie Salmon were fun to catch but not a very nice meal. no wonder the white pointers lurk that place.

Love that district!

Yep , thats why I love Newcastle . Have enough skippys in the back yard to lick ,lol, but the missus wakes me up .

Lower blue , on the east or western side .

This is what lurks in our backyard .

IMG_1403.jpg

Looks like it is glad to see you too... :blink:

B

I think skippys saying "thats not a shrimp on the barbie! this is a shrimp on the barbie!"

Nice photo however when ever I see fine images like that it involks an automatic dialogue .. ..

Say I say boy git down where and pass me ma 303 .. ..

nahh just kidding we all love skippy in the west of east :aok: