FSM

Crispyc

There was, but I can't seem to find it right now. I'll look again when I get home. Worst case scenario I can burn a copy for you and mail it. Someone was kind enough to do the same for me...

B

Thanks for the responses. I have a Chilton, but do not have access to it at the moment. I am out of Town and had to diagnose a problem. I had the FSM page bookmarked on the old site, but I have not logged on in a while and did not even know the site had chnged. If I had known I would have found it again before I needed it.

I found the topic that comntains the link, but my computer freezes every time I click on the topic to get to the link. I am not sure if the problem is with my computer or if it is a site issue. The topic is "Found WD21 service manual" posted by XMAS in Feb '08. If some one would check that out and let me know if it works for them it would be appreciated.

Also, the replies I am reading appear as though they are several pages long, I have to scroll down really far to get from one reply to the next. Is there a setting I can change in regard to that?

If you're using IE7 or higher, uncheck the compatibility mode. (little ripped paper icon beside the address bar). If you're using IE6, upgrade. That sh!t's too old! :lol:

Thanks to BURTON8IT and KINGMAN,

here is the link for the litterature or Service manuel of Paths 1994... originaly posted on this marvelous NPORA site by Redpath88 himself quoting 2geepfinger!!

QUOTE(2geepfinder @ Aug 26 2008, 11:17 PM) *

Ok here is an updated link since the pinned one blows!!!!! Download while the link is still good.

This is a link to Digital Copies of Complete Bumper to Bumper Nissan OEM Shop Manuals for 1994 - 2004 Pathfinders

just_cuz_37.gif

http://rapidshare.com/users/BZTM6R :clickdalink:

Password: pdftown.com

Those files need to be extracted also , with winzip or winrar...

I stole the above from another post. I started to download the zip file, but it is 33MB so I am assuming it is the complete manual :shrug: (for you B ) After you login and select the free user account you'll have to wait 60seconds before it will give you a button to download the zip file. Hope this works for you. Once you download it, I'd recommend duplicating it somewhere so you have a back up. As you can see it can be a PIA to find it again.

P.S. To moderator or admin. What happened to the help screen for the search function? Also, does the search work differently now? I tried using '+' like before but it brought up more than it should have. (please don't shoot if this already been answered somewhere else or if I'm just :crazy: )

P.S. To moderator or admin. What happened to the help screen for the search function? Also, does the search work differently now? I tried using '+' like before but it brought up more than it should have. (please don't shoot if this already been answered somewhere else or if I'm just crazy.gif )

There is a link to the help section in the upper right corner of every page (under your user name) that takes you here: Help Topics

:aok:

• 1 month later...

I stole the above from another post. I started to download the zip file, but it is 33MB so I am assuming it is the complete manual :shrug: (for you B ) After you login and select the free user account you'll have to wait 60seconds before it will give you a button to download the zip file. Hope this works for you. Once you download it, I'd recommend duplicating it somewhere so you have a back up. As you can see it can be a PIA to find it again.

P.S. To moderator or admin. What happened to the help screen for the search function? Also, does the search work differently now? I tried using '+' like before but it brought up more than it should have. (please don't shoot if this already been answered somewhere else or if I'm just :crazy: )

Thaks for this link, downloading now, hope I can find what I'm looking for!!

I just downloaded the 2001 FSM. The zip file contained two FSMs: 2001-0_Pathfinder and 2001-5_Pathfinder. I skimmed the first few pages of each but couldn't figure out what was the difference? Is the 2001-5 for pathfinders manufactured partway through the year? What are the differences between the two?

Leggs