Gamers?

pathfinder93x

• 2 weeks later...

I usually only play x-box live after the wife and kid go to sleep; if it isn't LIVE... it sux

Gives me time to talk to my out of state buddies as I whoop them.

BF2, BF1943, etc...

I used to play that all the time...

Now that I'm in school full time I've got no time to game between working on the assignments and keeping the partsfinder running.

Were you ever on GameSpy?! :happy:

• 2 months later...

MW2 on PS3 is pretty damn awesome. The online got very repetitive pretty quickly, though. I still played it from time to time until my Blu-ray drive decided to cack out (shoddy diode) so now it decides when I get to play vids... :doh:

Uncharted 2 is also an excellent game, with a ton of replay value.

I've already pre-ordered Gran Turismo 5, FFXIII, God of War III, and Yakuza 3 so April's shaping up to be a good month for gaming! :aok:

Speaking of OLD games.... Anyone on here Play a Older First Person Shooter called Day of Defeat? Not the Newer Day of Defeat Source. It was originally a Half Life Mod. When Half Life 2 came out they made a version for Source as well but I still like the Original Day of Defeat Far more. I still play it all the time cause I haven't found too many better first person shooters that I think are realistic. If you do Play, Look me up. I have a Username of [OSF]ScatterEye

Your relying on a Gran Turismo release date?! :rofl:

It's listed as March 31st just about everywhere I've checked. I'm just being hopelessly optimistic but you never know. :shrug:

LOL, I've been waiting for well over a year on that one, doubt it will ever be out, heh.

I've been waiting almost two years... It's bound to come out eventually. It just better be the best damn racing sim ever! :lol: