Where is Vengfull?

fisherdude

Hell, I live in Harrisburg... if he's in DC, I could see if I can go pay a visit... though it'd have to be after this semester ends (16 credits in courses... class every day but sunday) and working full time (every day but sunday) has me on a serious overload 0o'

I'm in the same boat your in but i just got my hours cut back so i could keep up in school.

• 2 months later...

Not to my knowledge. :shrug:

Unfortunately, it wasn't Dan's lack of internet access that was the issue, (you can get internet almost anywhere, from cafes, libraries and work, etc) it was his refusal to respond to any form of communication. If you see him in the tubes, tell him to swing by. He has some things to clear up...

B

Not to my knowledge. :shrug:

Unfortunately, it wasn't Dan's lack of internet access that was the issue, (you can get internet almost anywhere, from cafes, libraries and work, etc) it was his refusal to respond to any form of communication. If you see him in the tubes, tell him to swing by. He has some things to clear up...

B

No this hasn't been cleared up yet. He obviously is avoiding any means of contact because he wanted to see how much money he could screw out of people before he could dipset.