First Annual MrJim Run

Mr. Pickles

:aok: Great to see you back up and running MrJim, oh and Jim too :D

Derek's easy to spot in his custom shirts.

Holy crap....There's a face shot of the elusive RedPath88....That's like getting a pic of Sasquatch :lol:

Joke man :beer:

I think I need to save for the MrJim rally 2011 :bounce:

I got one of those custom shirts too. His Mom did a great job with those... I want to buy one of the hats now. The hat was slick. :)

Now now, we know what GG looks like. :D Now we've seen the vampire too! :D

I wasn't talking about Ryan :lol:

I got one of those custom shirts too. His Mom did a great job with those... I want to buy one of the hats now. The hat was slick. :)

Me too... 1st one in NZ :lol: 2nded on the workmanwomanship :D

aww that's like a love story with a happy ending. i am so glad you got yer rig back mr jim!!!!!! that's awesome.

see how y'all are. i move back east and THEN you have the run :P humph.

looks like good times and everyone got out alive

For reference:

l_dfd2b27be6afcb48ff9e48e966d98328.jpg

My friends old trooper in "Mud Lake" when it was actually wet

This is the beginning of my adventure, and it went downhill from there. My first time meeting Jim back in '02 was my first time wheeling my truck, and my first time being pulled out.... by Jim. I got in deep, chickened out due to my fresh K&N install, and got a bit tipsy trying to back out with an open diff and auto hubs.

1000745971_l1.jpg

Its fitting that only my 2nd time ever getting recovered was on this last run via Shane. Sheesh :blush:

So Jim, I recall you mentioning a Reiter's Pit run.........

Edited by Mr. Pickles

• 4 months later...

To show my appreciation for this forum being started, and the huge amount of support I've received through various members on here. I plan to make the 6 hour trek next year to attend. I'm now working two jobs, and have been away from the forum for a while now (HEY ALL!). My career has started now and I'm making a little bit of spending money, so I'll be working on the Pathy in what time off I have, to get it ready for the trails this fall.

Good job everyone! Congrats on the reuniting, Jim! Welcome back! Really cool to see people come together like this.

This IS in the Seattle area, correct?

Edited by ILoveMyPatty