Where have all the Nor Cal Wheelers GO?

msavides

Mark, I think Andrew needs some silly limited year tranny and can't easily swap in the standard re01BFD or whatever the common one is. Good try though... :shrug:

B

did not know such a beast existed. I thought they were all the same. My only thought is it might be the AT computer couldn't one just throw the correct computer with the transmission in.

But be an automatic thing. Cause I put a manual out of an early 80's nissan truck into my 90 pathfinder, with no problems. That is why i could understand a Computer mismatch being the problem.

Edited by msavides

• 3 weeks later...

yea i have a couple bills i have to deal with first, but then its on like donkey kong!! i have a plan for straight axle'n it but i know once its running again, i will prob just beat on it for awhile before i have to tear it down again, all my friends wheelers are down now but soon will be back on the road. so i am hoping in the next couple months she will be back on the roads and tearing up hollister, oh and precise1, would that engine even work in mine? if there was a way to get iut running good then i would consider it but i am not sure what i would have to swap over to run it

Edited by calibeater

• 1 month later...