ottawa pathy's?

4X4pathy94

Funny, we are actually really good friends. We hangout like 3 times a week and we count on eachother constantly for rides to the parts store, princess auto, and the junkyard. It is nice having someone close to my age in the club live so close to chill with and help eachother wrench on our vehicles. He saved my ass in the winter time as well at the expense of his trailer hitch and bending his frame. I will never forget that. Bro's for life man...

So touching... group hug. All because of a 'lil truck named Pathy...

• 2 months later...

Any of you Ottawa Guys heading down into the toronto area for any reason in the next few months? Perhaps for a Trail with some other members or just for whatever reason?

Any of you Ottawa Guys heading down into the toronto area for any reason in the next few months? Perhaps for a Trail with some other members or just for whatever reason?

Nope. Tons of places to wheel up here. As well as many people to go with up here ;)

Need something brought down?

I think adamzan does go down there now and again to see his boyfriends though :D

Edited by Northernpathy

Ya. turns out the friend I had up in Ottawa has moved to the other side of the Country. I was going to get him to pick up a rear hatch glass that was offered for free in the free section here. I thought perhaps if someone would be heading down this way in the next few months it might find its way with them. Of course beer is always the motivating factor.

I'll be out of the country in july but Maybe in august I could do it. And don't believe northernpathy I don't have any boyfriends. He's just jealous that he can't have me :rofl:

Also I know brent and he lives literally 10 minutes down the road from me. so maybe I could pick the stuff up for ya

Edited by adamzan

Adam that would be a serious help to me man. As you know, the road to a perfect Pathy is a long one and this would be another step in the good direction for me. I would meet you of course where ever you would end up and drinks and wings are on me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...