Hollister Hills for the Holiday? + Camping?

GreyAliens

Money changes (unexpected bills) and so my Vegas trip is cancelled. (10 hour drive from San Francisco). I still have Thursday and Friday off and need to get out of the house. I should have the Pathy picked up by then so I really wanted to A, drive it on a little road trip, B see what the wheeling is like and C go camping with the wife...

So.... Hollister Hills SVRA (in California) is only about 1.30 hours from here and I was hoping someone knew if there was available camping during the Labord Day weekend. Or even before, since I am off on Thurs and Friday.... I can camp those two days and avoid the big crowds. If it's open I would love to meet any other Pathy owners out there, or on the way!

Gus. :handlebars:

Damn!! I'm not ready yet; the pathy will be torn down for the timing belt (and other things) that weekend...

I don't know about camping though...

B

NO worries, we'll go later. I will just hang around here and go walk the dogs in the many creeks and trails here. Take the wife out to Dinner for her Birthday / Wedding Anniversary! :fireworx:

Camping is first come first served at Hollister, except for special event weekends. Labor Day weekend isn't a special event weekend though. If you wanted to go camping I'd get there early.

If you're still interested let me know. My pathy isn't road worthy yet, but I can see if another local member would be interested in going who I could ride shotgun with. It would have to be on Sunday though, I work Saturday evenings.

Camping is first come first served at Hollister, except for special event weekends. Labor Day weekend isn't a special event weekend though. If you wanted to go camping I'd get there early.

If you're still interested let me know. My pathy isn't road worthy yet, but I can see if another local member would be interested in going who I could ride shotgun with. It would have to be on Sunday though, I work Saturday evenings.

I think I am not but I think I may pass by Santa Cruz over the long weekend.. I will keep you posted. Not sure ye, tell your buddy i want that brush guard if he still has it, next month for sure, (for me to go and pick it up).

or pull up late at night in the rain...

DSCN2602.jpg

I would love to come but I'm going hunting on Sat and hopefully getting all of my parts in order, installed and the 33's on the truck on sun/mon