Remember This?

magregor

1. you don't have to be "old" to remember the Muppets

2. even if you didn't the song is still kinda known, I think it was used for a Dr. Pepper commercial a year or so ago...

3. the 'censored' Muppet and Sesamie Street on youtube is friggin hilarious...

1. you don't have to be "old" to remember the Muppets

2. even if you didn't the song is still kinda known, I think it was used for a Dr. Pepper commercial a year or so ago...

3. the 'censored' Muppet and Sesamie Street on youtube is friggin hilarious...

or This one!!! Hilarious!!!

I have 4 young boys and the 2 youngest (5 and 3) LOVE those 2! I HAVE to play them almost every night at bedtime. Always...Daddy, can you play Mahna Mahna for us, PLEASE!!!

My other 2 are 13 going on 20 and 8 yrs old...I love it! Gives me EVERY excuse to have more toys! My 13 yr old son lives in the garage and every kid on the block comes over to get him to fix bikes, etc...Reminds me of when I was a kid...(or gives me an excuse to be one!)

They used to play this on the P.A. When i worked at Toys R Us. Try hearing it four times an hour,eight hours a day.

You worked at Toys R Us? I'd deal with it if I had first pick at some of the cool toys WITH a discount. Also usefull at Christmas or birthday times...

They used to play this on the P.A. When i worked at Toys R Us. Try hearing it four times an hour,eight hours a day.

I still snicker when I play it EVERY night for the youngsters! :whistle:

You worked at Toys R Us? I'd deal with it if I had first pick at some of the cool toys WITH a discount. Also usefull at Christmas or birthday times...

I worked there for three months coming out of high school. It was so-so. the pay and discount does not make up for how absolutely nasty some of the customers (and their sniveling little bastard kids) were.

I made it a pretty quick order of business to find a better job,put in my two weeks notice,and bug out with all due speed.