Taking care of and giving MrJim back

5523Pathfinder

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so with the truck inspected and signed off as "safe" by the WSP (Washington State Patrol) we have the go ahead for next Saturday (Oct 3rd).

Early plans are to meet at the Safeway in Belfair, WA at 9am, BUT pending Jim and I talking, 10am may be a better time. Might get some paperwork our of the way before heading down to Tuhuya ;)

Ok so with the truck inspected and signed off as "safe" by the WSP (Washington State Patrol) we have the go ahead for next Saturday (Oct 3rd).

Early plans are to meet at the Safeway in Belfair, WA at 9am, BUT pending Jim and I talking, 10am may be a better time. Might get some paperwork our of the way before heading down to Tuhuya ;)

Sweet!!!

B

The time is coming.... Here's a list of to do for this date :

1) charge camera battery

2) empty camera memory card

3) assemble battery and memory card in camera

4) put camera in truck

the rest is non essential ;)

Can't wait to see this memorable day in pictures...

good work!

So, it sounds like we meet at 10am, at the Safeway parking lot in Belfair on October 3rd. I will not be camping, but if anyone else wants to, post it up. I will be driving from the south, through Olympia-Shelton-Belfair if anyone wants to meet up. Let me know if you are interested!

Derek

I'm in. Probably not for camping, though. If you're not familiar with Belfair/Tahuya area, there is gas at the Safeway and I think some other options, and there are the basic essentials there. There's a Napa on the outside chance somebody has an oops, but that shouldn't be a problem. There is camping too.

Tahuya info

Cya

I'm in. Probably not for camping, though. If you're not familiar with Belfair/Tahuya area, there is gas at the Safeway and I think some other options, and there are the basic essentials there. There's a Napa on the outside chance somebody has an oops, but that shouldn't be a problem. There is camping too.

Tahuya info

Cya

well Tahuya is really easy place i think the hardest part is geting in if the gates are all closed and my buddy took his stock hard body pickup in u can always go around the deep holes there if u dont have the lift just be careful round mud lake it gets really deep in some parts of it

EDIT: THIS POST WAS NOT ME. I left MY computer unlocked today and my friend apparently followed a link from the NWNI forums, and used my user name

Edited by doughboy

not sure if ill be able to make it due to the fact i have to work at 3pm (lame) if i can find someone to cover then i might be tere... wish i could go

on a side note the weekend of nov 7th my buddies with rangers are planning a trip to tayuha with there group and asked if i wanted to come along so id figure id throw it out there if any of you wanna come along as well

I'm down, I'm coming from Vancouver and driving through Olympia. 5523Path if you want to meet up and caravan I am game.

Hows Exit 99 at 9am? There is a Pilot truck stop right at the exit, you cant miss it. I can meet you there. If you have any questions, PM me.

Derek

(I would say drive up with Kingman, but I havent heard if he is coming)

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Hey!

I can't wait until tomorrow... I need to know where to meet you guys? Email me at stillafloat@ymail.com with details. My daughter is coming for a little while too. I have not been offroad in so long that I am really excited and looking forward to hitting the trails with you all again...

Jim