Appropriate avatars

Morningwould

Appropriate Avatar  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is my avatar appropriate or not?

• YES
    • NO

I have no issue with the avatars unless they are very obvious. There are times where I am sitting at home browsing the forums and my kids come in to see what I'm doing. They would not see this avatar as anything other than colors and silhouettes. The ones I have issues with are graphic language or the boob bounce ones. my 2 cents

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noooooo!!! I haven't ranted yet!!! :rant2:

Now someone grizzled about it and he changed it.... NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL huh?

As for rule clarification, where would we draw the line?

Is this the biggest thing in peoples lives right now? DAMN SURE AIN'T IN MINE.

Scott, we need more crayons.

Pretty much covers it in my book. ;)

B

Honestly I don't think there are that many 8 year old kids trolling the forum. But of course people here do have kids who may see the forum while mom or dad are online. Though in my opinion there are A LOT worse things on the web than a few slightly suggestive images. And you wonder why unccpathfinder doesn't post here much anymore.

Exactly adam, this should not be a place you have to hide from kids, it's an automotive information site :togo:

And as for not posting... I'm sorry, but things have not changed much, things are still basiclly the same as they were when they signed up, its more *IMO* people expect them to change to suit them

familys dont read NPORA

As above, no one should ever feel the need to have to hide NPORA from their kids... last thing you need to worry about when you looking for that info on changing your CV's is hiding the screen from your young kids while you franticly search for the info using your grease covered hands :D

I do seem to recall a avitar that redpath88 had a bit back, that was a whole bunch more risky then your avitar. Way to challange the so called "law" mourningwould, I salute you for that one! Atleast this thread hasnt been locked down............yet

Actually my former pic was there for years, from when I was just a member, and it was a single animated woman dancing. (and no, there was no pole involved) ;)

No one had any issue until recently, then we started getting PM's about it. To be honest, if that was to much then so are several others. And BTW, I willingly removed it, no avatar is worth the hassle in my mind :beer:

I have no issue with the avatars unless they are very obvious. There are times where I am sitting at home browsing the forums and my kids come in to see what I'm doing. They would not see this avatar as anything other than colors and silhouettes. The ones I have issues with are graphic language or the boob bounce ones. my 2 cents

Here is the issue, where do we draw the line? There really are no distinct lines... and this is where debates can fire up.

familys dont read NPORA

I almost always have NPORA up on my laptop at home in one way or another, often with the my 2 kids running around checking on what I am doing. Somethings I don't want/need them seeing.

Simon are you going to take that?... yeah you probably will. Pezzy beats you doesn't she?... its ok, you can tell us Simon... we'll protect you from Pezzy.

I'll take it. She doesn't beat me, often. :lol:

She just doesn't want me too round. :aok:

Simon are you going to take that?... yeah you probably will. Pezzy beats you doesn't she?... its ok, you can tell us Simon... we'll protect you from Pezzy.

club.gif

Anybody remember the time Dan and somebody else decided to steal my avatar and sig, but forgot to rehost them?

They got stuck with these until they noticed what had happened

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/sc8...cksdickslol.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/sc8...sdickslolav.gif NSFW probably

Edited by 94extreme
let's not make this too obvious

I'm about 15 lbs lighter than that picture.

There is ALL sorts of wrong with that picture. That was at his wedding.

ANYWAY... back to the topic at hand.

(yes K9, your avatar DOES offend me).

K9 why do you have so many pic's of simon and pezzy stored on your computer :ohmy:

lots of pezzy pics but I just happened to stumble across Simon's pic in one of my old folders as I was cleaning crap out. I end up with some pics when they won't display on the boards due to work filters and I have to download them to see them... then I just never go the extra step to delete.

personally i feel like some of the emoticons on this site are quite graphic and offensive!!! wackit.gif

Ugh..I live here and don't claim I even know about that site...can only read so much "my v6 Camaro with SS bumpers is better than your import Cavalier". You should meet some of them in person.