New from NC

MrPlow

Hi Im Jon from near Fayetteville, NC. I have a 95 Pathy XE. I recently installed a 3" suspension lift and 33s. A friend built custom sliders and I painted the truck myself (was red now is grey). Im a member of the Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast and enjoy wheeling whenever I can.

I painted it in my garage with a N. Tool cheapo spray gun and Duplicolor "Paint Shop" grey (comes in quarts sold at any autozone type place). I didn't do any post paint sanding, clearcoat, or waxing so it has a nice rough dull finish like I wanted.

The T-bars were reindexed and cranked to an inch off the bumpstop; its the rear lift springs being a bit too much why the butt is in the air.

Edited by MrPlow

I like it!! I thought the Champagne color looked good, but light gray like that is better!!!

Butt in the air is actually the correct stance IIRC, but it will be like that once I do my suspension lift regardless.

What tires are those?? I'm guessing Cooper STT...

B

I like it!! I thought the Champagne color looked good, but light gray like that is better!!!

Butt in the air is actually the correct stance IIRC, but it will be like that once I do my suspension lift regardless.

What tires are those?? I'm guessing Cooper STT...

B

Yeah I think it is supposed to "stinkbug" a little; I don't mind it. The tires are actually Interco Trxus MT's 285/75/R16 on 16x8 Crager Softs.

Edited by MrPlow

Near Fayettenam...born and raised there and then moved to clt when I turned 18...I did a good bit of wheeling out on Ft Bragg and out in Hope(less) mills growing up...

there's a good group over there at NOAS and they put together a good run every year at URE which isn't too bad of a drive (about 1.5 hrs IIRC) depending on which side of fay you're on...I havent participated over there since I moved out to CA but hope to get back to the southeast soon and would love to go out wheeling with those guys

Nice looking truck and :welcome:

Hi Im Jon from near Fayetteville, NC. I have a 95 Pathy XE. I recently installed a 3" suspension lift and 33s. A friend built custom sliders and I painted the truck myself (was red now is grey). Im a member of the Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast and enjoy wheeling whenever I can.

I'm just a little south of you. I'm in the process of getting my pathfinder up to snuff.

Thanks guys. Yeah I've been to Uwharrie a bunch in my Frontier, and I look forward to taking the pathy out there. I actually live closer to Sanford so its only about an hour away. NOAS is having a run this Thursday up in Harlan KY, so I'll be headed up there for the weekend; curious to see how it does.

NOAS is having a run this Thursday up in Harlan KY, so I'll be headed up there for the weekend; curious to see how it does.

It will do fine. We should have quite a few WD's this weekend. I think you and I are the only Pathys towing though.