Mr. Jim's Fund Stickers

fleurys

Oh, sorry flureys. I didn't realize vinyl decals and such isn't your trade. I must've mixed you up with another member who was offering them a while ago. I'd still like to see something unique to the fundraiser but certainly wouldn't expect you to spend a lot of time cooking it up. What your offering to do to help out is great.

As long as I wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes, I'll try to give a client of mine a call tomorrow (he actually does vinyl decals and such as his trade) and see what's what. It might go nowhere or it might take too long be helpful in this situation but I'll call him and post up what I find out here.

Oh, sorry flureys. I didn't realize vinyl decals and such isn't your trade. I must've mixed you up with another member who was offering them a while ago. I'd still like to see something unique to the fundraiser but certainly wouldn't expect you to spend a lot of time cooking it up. What your offering to do to help out is great.

As long as I wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes, I'll try to give a client of mine a call tomorrow (he actually does vinyl decals and such as his trade) and see what's what. It might go nowhere or it might take too long be helpful in this situation but I'll call him and post up what I find out here.

The stickers that were done were to start something quickly. I agree with you, it would be good also to offer something else. Since I do not have the design software on my pc at home, I made these in a hurry with paint.

I'm going on sunday to make the stickers for those who passed their orders. I will see if I could make stickers like you proposed. I don't mind really, if it will only take a few more minutes of my time.

Those that you have proposed are pretty good ideas and I will note them here. If any other have other ideas in mind for a special sticker and /or like the ones that have been proposed, please say so. The whole goal of this one really is to make you guys donate a bit more so that we all get to our goal : give back the truck of the FOUNDER of NPORA !...

Give your ideas of stickers for which you would be willing to PAY for them...not just because you feel like an artist ! ;-) and I'll make the design and propose it here. I'm all doing this this sunday exclusively for this cause, so... you have 2 days...let's get it on !

Ideas for stickers: (copy the list in your replies) !

1) Save Mr. Jim (size??)

2) Mr. Jim Lives! (size??)

3) I gave a bit 'cause I gave a sh*t" around the outside and a big NPORA or Mr. Jim thru the middle? (Size ??)

Edited by fleurys

1) Save Mr. Jim (size??)

2) Mr. Jim Lives! (size??)

3) I gave a bit 'cause I gave a sh*t" around the outside and a big NPORA or Mr. Jim thru the middle? (Size ??)

4. Mr.Jim in the middle of the Nissan logo. Basically, remove the "Nissan" from the middle part and put Mr.Jim instead. Above, between the two circles, you could put "NPORA. Below, also between the two circles, you could put "All For One". Or something less cheesy. You get the idea. :shrug:

Its a work in progress.

There will most likely be some sort of special decal, but I think I'll take a back seat on this so it'll be worked out more among the people who are spearheading this deal and I'll help out however I can. Trust me, whatever we come up with will be cool, though.

More info as it comes...

Well, I see no new design submissions as of yet so I doubt any will be available in the time frame we need. I'm certain something can be arranged for the people who donate though, so no worries... :)

B

Hey, if anyone has an idea for one that requires a picture of some sort (face, truck, w/e) I have adobe illustrator and the entire adobe cs4 suite, and I can make a pretty good representation of a photo, but in 1 color, heres a link to something like what a real picture could be converted to

http://www.gomediazine.com/wp-content/imag...5/LIVETRACE.jpg

Well I'm pretty sure this is my first post here

I would love to buy a sticker, but I don't have paypal. I might be able to get someone who does have paypal to send some money, but if its gonna take 6-8 days then thats not gonna work is it? IIRC the dead line is the end of the week?

Also if I were to send payment via money order, could someone PM me and let me know the address of which to send my moneys to.

Good Luck on getting Jim's truck back to him

Mail man came with a package from the other side of the globe

Thanks Steve the stickers looks good specially the yellow ones , i will take them with me to Lebanon next month and have them stuck on Paty .

Mail man came with a package from the other side of the globe

Thanks Steve the stickers looks good specially the yellow ones , i will take them with me to Lebanon next month and have them stuck on Paty .

Great to to hear that they came in good shape considering the distance ! I agree, the yellow one was a first and I must say It looks prrreety good ! :-)

Thank you Steve, the stickers have arrived in perfect shape and were applied. Thank you very much for doing this, it is beyond what anyone could have hoped for. NPORA owes you one... :beer:

Here is proof of his quality and commitment to customers....

Random7015.jpg

And for the 'cut 'd grass', the sticker on a non pathy owning, non member who donated regardless... :D

Random7024.jpg

Proud, in every way.

B