• $50
    • $100
    • $500

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think MrJim looks alot like Mr. Pickles' truck

I think that should really read Mr. Pickles' truck looks a lot like Jim's.

My GF just pledged $50. I already voted so I can't add it to the total...

When I asked why, she said "I know how much the forum matters to keep you guys together so I want help the guy who started it all."

The next line was "It looks like yours. When are you buying the tires so we can go off road??".

B

lol, that's awesome.

You could manually revise your vote.

I thought this was kinda fitting...interchange words like NPORA and in a nissan or pathfinder where you feel free...

also if this is pinned i think maybe it shouldnt be b/c i have only been able to find it through the other "off topic" thread if its bumped a few times every day by mods/members i think it would have more visibility but that's just my take...maybe a huge red "alert" on the top of each page instead of the banner till sunday...but what do i know...

Yeah I agree, bumping it (like this just did) does help, and we are also going to add more visibility, time has just bee an issue for us ;)

People can still donate even if they did not vote in this poll, this is just to give us an idea of where we stand :aok:

Big thanks to everyone who has stepped up to help out, Jim started something here that has and continues too help and save so many of us time and money countless times!

Just added my guaranteed donation amount and I fully intend to add more if I can, along with the donation of my time and any work needed to make this a reality!

My bother, who does not even own a Pathfinder (he does have a Titan though) nor does he wheel, has offered to donate time and gas involved in getting the truck from the wrecking yard and if need be, to Jim once it's ready! :beer:

Oh and just so everyone knows, I think we already had the necessary parts to make it whole again before this poll even started... but who knows what "little stuff" might pop up once we take a good look at it :aok:

This community is simply amazing!

Edited by RedPath88

Oh and just so everyone knows, I think we already had the necessary parts to make it whole again before this poll even started... but who knows what "little stuff" might pop up once we take a good look at it :aok:

I'm sure any issues that arise, someone here will have the part and be willing to send it out.

has anybody called the JY asked a full buy price. I don't know how it works but I know my local yard doesn't pay much more than 100 for a rig so how much are they gonna charge to buy it back?

IIRC in the other thread it was like $3000 but possibly workable because our cause was explained. That plus this is just the promised total remember...

Amen to that :aok:

If every member pitched in $1 we'd have more than enough :togo:

I just wish I could be part of the rebuild crew too.

No thanks Tex, you'd just fixate on relocating the steering wheel... :D

B

has anybody called the JY asked a full buy price. I don't know how it works but I know my local yard doesn't pay much more than 100 for a rig so how much are they gonna charge to buy it back?

This poll is about how much, if anything, you are willing and able to donate to the cause. We have a limited window in which to act so we need information quickly. This poll will end Sunday night and funds (if needed) will be needed next week. The probable amount required is $3000 Please, serious bids only...

B

The price is a bit lower, but as you know this is a sales tax state. Also the yard is holding the turck for us, thus the reason for the "limited window"

They have expressed a willingness to further work with us in other ways, but the latest price seems to be solid.

I will donate 50, but i do not have paypal, so whenever this gets rolling i need to know where to send a personal check, or even if this is a viable option...

I'm the same, I'm very new here, but I'd donate $20 if i could just email it.

I will be calling them again next week. The intent is to get the truck by next weekend, but the guy I I am dealing with said that if we cannot not get enough before then, then he would see what he could do. I would assume that yes, something can be arrange if needed, but the big question here is, will it return the price to the original number and/or will they tack on "storage fee's"?

So for best possible outcome, we need to get it out of there by the end of this week :aok: