Pranks and practical jokes

Nytrosfinder

Alright I am getting board up herd in NY, which means it's time for some pranks!

List any/all pranks! Remember these things.... It's like a college form room set up! And that's where the pranks will be pulled!

We already pulled one last night, someone left their door cracked

Open so we put some NASTY smelling rags( smelled like shot mixed with rotton meat!) in the room... As right now... There are 3 box fans still going in the room and they just bought 6 cans of air freshener!

Lost what you got!

trashcans full of water leaned against an inward opening door is always fun.

stacking empty cans completely covering the inward opening door is good too. For added bonus, tape the lower few to the door and lightly tape newspaper actoss the opening to hold the cans in place and direct them inward upon opening. For fun, fill a few with spoiled milk or stale beer

2 words... Ammonium triiodide (if you want details, PM me)

If you really want to get someone try this,

Fill a Mason jar half way with milk, then add a chicken leg, close the jar as tight as you can. The decomp pressure will build up and pop the lid, just don't be there when it does. Perfect for stashing behind a desk or dresser.

The smell is effin sick.

If a light switch is connected to a plug with a lamp plugged in, unplug the light, then put a capacitor into the plug (be sure switch is in off position). When the person walks in and flips the switch for the light, BOOM!, just like a firecracker. :fireworx:

Have celing fans? coat the top of the blades with flour and Cheerios. The flour mess is funny and the Cheerios are fun to watch pelt people.

Switch 2 rooms furniture completely with each other(make the livingroom the bedroom and the other way around)

Set cloths and objects up to make it look liek people were doeing stuff(like eating dinner) and their bodys vanished

Some good stuff here... Remember... Practicality is most important and we can't permenantly damage anything!

We are gonna to one on Sunday... Freeze cans of shaving cream... Poke holes in the side, let it thaw... It will expand like a mother f*****! We will put like 6 in someones shower and watch what happens! LOL!

Any of your frineds got a car you would have a fiew minutes of alone time with? If it has crank windows... take the cranks off and disconnect the inside door handles. The kinda muffled yelling is funny since they can't get out.

Stay up late/last, then smear the toilet seat with vasoline.

Next day stretch clear plastic wrap across the toilet bowl...

Day after that, fill with the appropriate amount of clear jello

Using bailing wire, secure a trout to the top of someones muffler.

Randomly unscrew light bulbs so they will not turn on. The key here is randomly...

Unplug all devices with memory so they will have to be reprogrammed/clock reset all the time.

Buy a habenaro pepper and carefully juice it. Anoint toothbrushes liberally!!

Carefully remove the label from a tuna can, attach it to a can of dogfood and place in the cupboard.

Most importantly, use your imagination!!

B

Stay up late/last, then smear the toilet seat with vasoline.

Next day stretch clear plastic wrap across the toilet bowl...

Day after that, fill with the appropriate amount of clear jello

Using bailing wire, secure a trout to the top of someones muffler.

Randomly unscrew light bulbs so they will not turn on. The key here is randomly...

Unplug all devices with memory so they will have to be reprogrammed/clock reset all the time.

Buy a habenaro pepper and carefully juice it. Anoint toothbrushes liberally!!

Carefully remove the label from a tuna can, attach it to a can of dogfood and place in the cupboard.

Most importantly, use your imagination!!

B

LMFAO!

did the toilet one!

We have florecent lights so that a no go...

no cars for the trout

only 1 clock

gonna do that pepper thing

and no way i can do the tuna thing...

Here's a winner. Put one shrimp inside somebody's washer fluid resevoir. It'll float around rotting and cooking and after a little bit, when they spray the window, nasty a$$ shrimp juice gets sucked down their cowl into their cab. Smells terrible and they can tear apart their ventilation and never figure out where the smell came from, but next time they spray the window...

Remind me not tick you guys off, some of that is nasty!!!

Less damaging:

Remove ALL the canned food labels. Makes the next week or so have every meal a surprise.

An empty margarine container full of confetti placed on the top of a slightly open door, string between the container and the door frame. Water is an alternate. (diff oil is way too nasty imo, unless you hate the guy).

Swap pepper and salt and sugar in their containers.

Vasoline to door handles, fridge handles etc.

A life size poster of something very scary in the doorway of an inward opening door.

Remember, most people will up the ante when returning the 'love'.

Have fun!

Here's a winner. Put one shrimp inside somebody's washer fluid resevoir. It'll float around rotting and cooking and after a little bit, when they spray the window, nasty a$$ shrimp juice gets sucked down their cowl into their cab. Smells terrible and they can tear apart their ventilation and never figure out where the smell came from, but next time they spray the window...

but how do you get to that if their car is locked? ;)

Sarana-wrap the Toilet Bowl and Put the seat back down... make sure its nice and Tight... no crinkles. (I didnt see yours on this one B until I submit and re-read... glad to see you got some laughs on this one too.)

If you have a Kitchen sink with one of the hand held units attached, Aim it directly at where someone would be standing when they turn the water on and Wrap an elastic around the trigger.

Take a condom, unwrap it, fill it with Lotion....... Or could be MUCH worse if your really not caring about the person, and put it above their Window Sun Visors

If you have a White Linoleum floor somewhere inthe house, like kitchen, Get one of those CLEAR under desk mats that have the Sharp Spikes to hold into the carpet and leave them facing up in front of the fridge after your roomie goes to bed. Blends right in.

Take some Ketchup packets from any fast food place, fold them in half and place them under the Seat perches on the toilet seat that seperates the seat from the bowl. Nice surprise when you put your body weight down.

Avid fisherman? Nothing says funny like sticking a minnow in toe box of your friends shoes when you guys go. This one takes some planning and you ahve to get him into the Water, so he must take his shoes and socks off. Then toss his socks in the water so he wont wear them. When it comes time to slip those bad boys back on......

Get a pen and Rip the tip off, then put Ink all over the underside of the person Car door handle, Then to make it worse put some behind the steering wheel. If they get the Door handles one off then when thy grab the wheel you get to watch them curse again.

I know i have dozens more.... I'll think about it

EDIT * thought of one more* This one was funny as hell when we did it.

When your buddy at a party passes out from Drinking too much, have someone Grab a hotdog from the fridge, Jumbo's make you look better, :new576: Once again, Lotion is your Friend, Splatter a whole bunch of that all over his head and face, Stand next to your buddy with your pants unzipped holding the dog there, and snap a photo of it next to his cheek. Make sure your head is not in the Photo :aok: then print out the photo, and leave it on his lap for when he wakes up. Personal Fav.

Edited by Dowser

Remember the golden rule of drunken pass outs!

Shoes off, let them be.

Shoes on? Game on!

Drunken pass out pranks:

Move the couch they're passed out on outside

The coffin: Flip another couch upside down on top of the couch they're passed out on

Grab two flashlights (big ones), and an air horn. Stand in front of the couch turn on the flashlights, yell TRUCK! and blow the airhorn

This one's tough, but I'v seen it done on youtube. You'll need a pool or body of water to make this work. Gently transfer mr had too much onto an air raft. Gently move air raft onto pool, and push him out to sea! Make sure you wake him up though, don't want him to drown...

I've had the truck one done to me.What made it worse was I was in my old gmc and I jumped out of the bed of it.

It started like this...I had a few screw drivers and then a few cherrie bombs(UV cherrie and 7up) and went to bed.Next thing I know theres a racing engine,horn and flashing lights and people yell get out of the way oh my god...and such.Well I jump out of my sleeping bag and dive out of the bed.I was very happy the following day to say the least.But if I did it it would be funny.

Shoes off, let them be.

Shoes on? Game on!

I remember literally kicking the crap out of a 'friend' who thought that 'rule' meant something. I put him down good because I had my boots on...

Never mess with someone sleeping/passed out, you may get more than you bargain for.

B

I remember literally kicking the crap out of a 'friend' who thought that 'rule' meant something. I put him down good because I had my boots on...

Never mess with someone sleeping/passed out, you may get more than you bargain for.

B

Oh that's because he didn't pay attention to the third rule (or rather the first rule really) Don't mess with someone who's bigger than you :tongue:

Sarana-wrap the Toilet Bowl and Put the seat back down... make sure its nice and Tight... no crinkles. (I didnt see yours on this one B until I submit and re-read... glad to see you got some laughs on this one too.)

If you have a Kitchen sink with one of the hand held units attached, Aim it directly at where someone would be standing when they turn the water on and Wrap an elastic around the trigger.

Take a condom, unwrap it, fill it with Lotion....... Or could be MUCH worse if your really not caring about the person, and put it above their Window Sun Visors

If you have a White Linoleum floor somewhere inthe house, like kitchen, Get one of those CLEAR under desk mats that have the Sharp Spikes to hold into the carpet and leave them facing up in front of the fridge after your roomie goes to bed. Blends right in.

Take some Ketchup packets from any fast food place, fold them in half and place them under the Seat perches on the toilet seat that seperates the seat from the bowl. Nice surprise when you put your body weight down.

Avid fisherman? Nothing says funny like sticking a minnow in toe box of your friends shoes when you guys go. This one takes some planning and you ahve to get him into the Water, so he must take his shoes and socks off. Then toss his socks in the water so he wont wear them. When it comes time to slip those bad boys back on......

Get a pen and Rip the tip off, then put Ink all over the underside of the person Car door handle, Then to make it worse put some behind the steering wheel. If they get the Door handles one off then when thy grab the wheel you get to watch them curse again.

I know i have dozens more.... I'll think about it

EDIT * thought of one more* This one was funny as hell when we did it.

When your buddy at a party passes out from Drinking too much, have someone Grab a hotdog from the fridge, Jumbo's make you look better, :new576: Once again, Lotion is your Friend, Splatter a whole bunch of that all over his head and face, Stand next to your buddy with your pants unzipped holding the dog there, and snap a photo of it next to his cheek. Make sure your head is not in the Photo :aok: then print out the photo, and leave it on his lap for when he wakes up. Personal Fav.

Love the one about re hot dog and stuff on his face! LOL might do that one!