pathfinder cupholders

Chevy SSR cup holders are kick ass...the fold up in to nothing so you can mount them on your auto tranny tunnel...a lot better then the single cup holder in side the center consel

haha, did you see that on car domain too?

go to the junkyard and pick the flip open arm rest from a 94 or so which has the cup holders built right in

thats what i did, cost me $3

I have a 93 and it has something like that, and they completely suck balls. IMO it sucks to drive to drive with the lid open on the console and drip crap inside it and also not have a pile of junk stowed in the way and they are really weak!

Here's mine, they work way better than the original idiotic set up. I used a thick chunk of plexiglass as a platform and also to raise the tops of a regular cup just above the seat.

352578-Cup01lo.jpg

Helix, cost wise and clean wise I may go your route for now. then down the road that 12v cooler is sweet too! i saw some black and decker ones that might fit since I could not find that store you guys mentioned, maybe it is an OZ store.

i think maybe i will just keep water bottles or my aluminum cofee cup in the truck so as not to spill a bunch of sticky liquids all over the nice blue seats! =)

Just get some gray foam and cut it like this then use a hole saw to cut out the cup holes... I made this in about 20 mins and it ROCKS!! Never tips, fits ALL size drinks cause it stretches, and seems to match pretty good too! I've had it for over a year and if it ever wears out I'll just take another 20 mins and make a new one.

I even thought about mass producing them for members if enough people were interested.

486404444_xAsaY-S.jpg

-Colby

Nunya I am digging that! what year JGC the 90's years?

The 93 we got for sale at work is indetical except for a smaller top lid/armrest. I think the one I yanked it from was a 95, not too positive though. There is a writeup somewhere about the work involved to use it, it's what I went by and is hanging on strong.

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...p;hl=JGC+center <- Writeup I used

edit: link

Edited by nunya

doesnt work for autos though :thumbsdown:

Really? Would think it would, theres plenty of room for movement in the shifter hole, maby a little hitting in low or 1st, whatever you auto people have?

486404444_xAsaY-S.jpg

That looks cool, but I don't see how your shifters don't hit your cups when in 1st, 4th, reverse or 4Lo. Mine has the 3" BL, maybe that makes the shifters hit that.

The ones I did were using two spill master juniors from pepboys, they work pretty well.