Washingtonians!Tahuya, July 12!

5523Pathfinder

So, I got this co-worker that has been bothering me for quite some time to go out wheeling. Thought it would be fun to go try Tahuya. Anyone interested? It would be nice to go with someone else that knows thier way around a little bit, but if not, we will just wing it. Just a 1 dayer, as most have to work on Monday. I will be driving from south of Olympia if anyone wants to meet up. Probably head up in the morning so we have plenty of day to play!

Derek

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

BUMP

As I said in the PM I will say yes, but that is subject to me finding time to *at least* trim my fenders. I could have the new rear axle w/locker installed, BUT I am not sure I will have time to also change out the front diff. In order to wheel I MUST do both (different ring & pinion ratio) or not do either.

So if I find the time to trim fenders then I will be able to go, not sure if I will or will not be locked though. And honestly that is not likely to happen since it is my daily driver (the main thing holding me up)

Looks like we will be meeting at the McDonalds in Belfair at 9am on sunday. If anyone is interested, or too shy to reply, just come join us!!! My buddy Geoff is going to go and he knows his was around! Should be pretty fun. He told me today that a coworker of his wants to go in the Kia Sorento! Should be interesting!!!!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Oh yes! Im going to bring my video camera too. Shoudl be able to get some good footage. Say, arent you coming down with something? Like a eye problem? You cant see going into work that day? :laugh:

Should be a good time. Not as many rigs as I had hoped for, but thats ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. I was out of town anyways, but I had written off the NW threads cause i thought they were deleted or something, so I haven't checked. I didn't notice they were moved inside the US thread (yes, I've been out of the loop). Keep in touch next time, Tahuya has been an old favorite mellow fun run.