Wheeling in July near Chico, CA

SteeevO

I've never wheeled up there ever and i may join a 4x4 club up there for a run that i just found out about.. i'm trying to find more info on where they are going and maybe we'll join them.. maybe do our own thing... not too sure yet. I was also just flipping through the Nor Cal backroads book. lots of cool stuff up there.

I also posted on the RR board for those that want to keep tabs on both boards:

http://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/forum/index....866.msg7842#new

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats days between the 17th - 29th are you guys open?

I can do weekdays this time around... keeping it towards the end of the month would work out best for me.

i can like any of those days. lol.

if we don't end up wheelin on the 17-19th in Chico, i know some guys that are gonna be runnin through Slick Rock, Deer Valley then Strawberry on those days. The club that's going is a division of Cal 4 Wheel called Nor Cal Four Wheelers.

if we don't wheel in Chico, i'll probably roll through those areas. the only problem is that NC4W is one of those political type 4 wheelin clubs. as in you have to be a member, or interested in becoming a member, in order to go on group outings. i'll sign up for the club just so that no one complains. another problem is that C4W club dues are $45 for the year then NC4W club dues are $36 for the year.

just wanted to let you guys know about that. like i said, if we don't wheel in Chico, i'll probably go through those trails in the eldo nat'l forest.

Any cal4wheel club has politics, we have to. Most of the politics are fighting to keep our trails open... I noticed you joined msav, didnt you take that ham class with us in EDH? it was me, brothergrim, lilraz, and zuzu that were there

alright, so i guess i'm not wheeling slickrock, deer valley or strawberry this weekend.

i'll probably go to prairie city on sunday with some other nissan ppl tho. they sent out an open invitation on Rugged Rocks, so i'm sending out an open invitation on here. lol.

wheeling 17th-19th will be hard for me.. anytime after that will be fine with me... not during the weekend would actually probably be better for me though but I could still do it.

Any cal4wheel club has politics, we have to. Most of the politics are fighting to keep our trails open... I noticed you joined msav, didnt you take that ham class with us in EDH? it was me, brothergrim, lilraz, and zuzu that were there

Yes that was I,

I think I know which guys you were.

I am interested in helping preserve the areas I enjoy wheeling. I just went camping up near longbarn and spent about 3 hours cleaning up after the a-holes that were there before us. I think Education is the first step.

Mark

Yea we were the loud 4 up front

Yes that was I,

I think I know which guys you were.

I am interested in helping preserve the areas I enjoy wheeling. I just went camping up near longbarn and spent about 3 hours cleaning up after the a-holes that were there before us. I think Education is the first step.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...