mix canyon may 31st

JoeBob

i'm starting another thread for this but i'll be up near Chico in july... thinking about wheeling for a day or two.

But thats cool, Cleaning the 'Con. It's goo dot participate in those, there are a few groups local to here that adopt alot of trails and keep them in working order. I've been out with them a few times. Everyone has to do thier part to keep the trails open

what's goin on then? i think i'm goin with a work group to the 'Con to clean that ish up on those dates.

Any more info on that? That would be cool to help and clean up some of the trails.

Any more info on that? That would be cool to help and clean up some of the trails.

Here is the info, I think this is what he is talking about

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=747750

I just got my HAM radio license through Friends of the Rubicon. I thought I would repay that with a few hours of my time doing cleanup, Not that I need an excuse to help but I feel more obligated since they spent so much time with us helping us get our license. I will be going to the one July 18-19

Edited by msavides

Here is the info, I think this is what he is talking about

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=747750

I will be going to the one July 18-19

yeah, that's the one i'm talking about. except i prolly won't go on the one on the 27th. lol. and Steevo wants to wheel in Chico on the 18-19th. bahhh!

i think instead of goin to the Con clean up on the 27th i'm gonna go to this two day techno concert in LA. just to let those of you who like techno (JoeBob) know :D