Who wants a set of aftermarket suspension links?

• 3 months later...

I messaged Tyler the other day so hopefully he'll post some developments on here soon. :aok:

FINALLY!!! Here are all 4 links finished plus a longer, adjustable panhard bar to re-center your axle under the vehicle after you do a subframe drop.

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

I THINK I JUST..OOHHH...OOHHH :wackinit:

I would really like to know the price fo these! If you don't post here I'll PM you...My bushings are shot...and these..oooh...there I go again....

Jose

Thanks Tyler, just got the links. I'm impressed by the fabrication skills you've been developing. These look great in person. So beefy! I think I'm going to order some new shocks to swap in at the same time, so I'll get around to installing in the next few weeks.

Thanks Tyler, just got the links. I'm impressed by the fabrication skills you've been developing. These look great in person. So beefy! I think I'm going to order some new shocks to swap in at the same time, so I'll get around to installing in the next few weeks.

TAKE PICS :D

There shouldn't be a problem installing these on a daily driver 98 pathy correct? Off-Roading on the weekend but still need it to be the daily. What could we expect the differences will be on handling during a road trip? Still working on upgrades to my 98" and this looks like a great upgrade.

Thanks,

Timmons

There shouldn't be a problem installing these on a daily driver 98 pathy correct? Off-Roading on the weekend but still need it to be the daily. What could we expect the differences will be on handling during a road trip? Still working on upgrades to my 98" and this looks like a great upgrade.

Thanks,

Timmons

No issues on a daily driver. These should lead to a noticeable improvement in the overall handling and help eliminate some of the adverse side effects (death sway) of worn out stock bushings.

This may sound like a newbie question, but which side do the Johny joints attactch to?

Jose

It's most common to put the bushings at the body side and the flex joints at the axle. The bushings help isolate road noise and cut down on vibration.

It's most common to put the bushings at the body side and the flex joints at the axle. The bushings help isolate road noise and cut down on vibration.

The bushings help isolate road noise and cut down on vibration.

Wow, this is exactlly what i'm looking for, to improve handling and cut down on the road noise through vibrations in the car and through the steering. Nice!!

Hope to have a guy calling me back later today! It's been incredibly difficult to get a quote!

I'm going to order enough parts today to build two sets of non-adjustable links with bushings on each end. If anyone wants to reserve a set that works for me...otherwise they'll be for sale when they're finished!

I'll do these (uppers & lowers) for $450. Heavy duty 1/4" wall lowers, laser or plasma cut tubes for perfect a perfect fit, good quality polyurethane bushings, all TIG welded. You'll just need to paint and install them!

Edited by tmorgan4

wow...$450? That's a real good deal for both sets, considering it would be $400 for a complete new set from the dealer. When do I get paid again?...

So any word on the adjustable set prices?

Jose

wow...$450? That's a real good deal for both sets, considering it would be $400 for a complete new set from the dealer. When do I get paid again?...

So any word on the adjustable set prices?

Jose

Thanks Jose! I think the price does shock people a little when they first read it (thinking it's expensive!) but it really isn't much more than stock. If you add up the parts, there's about $130 just in bushings. Once you add in another $100 in steel, get it plasma notched, and ship it all to me...I'm not making much. :D

These were supposed to get cut today...hopefully they are finished. Surely won't show up before the end of the week but hopefully early next week. I can get them done quickly after that.