Oil Stained Driveway

Orangetang

My Pathfinder leaked oil on the driveway, and I want to try to get it out. I don't have a pressure washer, but I have heard soda pop, acetone and stuff like that works... How about a good commercial product that you can srub in and rinse away or sweep up?

Engine degreaser if it's old will get a good bit, just let it sit on the stain for awhile and you have to repeat a couple times. Or if fresh as DavefromOZ said cat litter will do wonders

Idk if this will help, but recently i repainted my tire carrier, and while sis was backing out pathy, she ran over spray can, and it sprayed all over driveway, so this is what i did

Used Denature Alcohol all over it (prly about half a can)

Orange oven cleaner

paint thinner

pb blaster (this worked wonders)

hose

Got it all out, even the soaked stuff with some scrubbing from broom...

Otherwise, try the kitty litter, we have been using that for years and it works pretty good

I just put a high concentrate mix of oxyclean on it and scrubbed a bit and it seemed to get it all out fine, but that was asphalt not concrete. My Mom says she has some stuff but I didn't ask what it is called because I didn't need to use it.

Use the kitty litter, with one little tweak. Put in on the spot you want to clean, get a chunk of 2x4, put the 2x4 on the kittle litter, step on the 2x4 and grind the litter into the spot for a few seconds. Clean up with a broom.